apex undetected?

officer doofy

a lot of other apex legends providers got detected today. some of them are public and i didnt expect much there but even a private cheat from a pretty good coder who is undetected since release (not gonna say the name) that i was using got hit (not sure yet since only 2 people reported a ban). so i wonder if chods got hit too? im hoping chods used an actual "unique" bypass. if thats the case im gonna go back to chods :)

2 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

Hello.

We have ongoing manual bans for people being blatant with aimbot or general gameplay.

Personally i have been using it for weeks now, got battlepass and no issues. I don't use aimbot and die a lot,  also don't run from people to other people.

hmm interesting. i hope its okay to name a other provider here. im a user of xy and there were like 8 reports of people getting banned so i wonder if chods is safe. im gonna wait for a response of chods if he got the time and then decide if i buy the cheat. if you want me to remove the name of the provider just tell me and i edit this post!

• Developer
1 hour ago, Nexux said:

hmm interesting. i hope its okay to name a other provider here. im a user of xy and there were like 8 reports of people getting banned so i wonder if chods is safe. im gonna wait for a response of chods if he got the time and then decide if i buy the cheat. if you want me to remove the name of the provider just tell me and i edit this post!

We have been UD since launch. I'm the coder of the apex cheese.

On 7/12/2019 at 12:05 PM, Nexux said:

On 7/12/2019 at 1:46 PM, Don Coderleone said:

We have been UD since launch. I'm the coder of the apex cheese.

I have been using the Apex cheese for a bit now and got banned once because I was testing the boundaries of what I could get away with. I was being blatant in doing so.
Now that I play regularly, AKA not blantant, I have been fine for a long time. No issues.

Long story short. If you get banned it isn't because of the cheese. It is because you are being blatantly obvious. Make it look legit, play like someone is watching you.
I strongly recommend subscribing to Chod's, I have yet to be disappointed, and don't believe that I will be any time soon.

Thank you for reading. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2019 at 8:54 PM, NathanFDrake said:

I have been using the Apex cheese for a bit now and got banned once because I was testing the boundaries of what I could get away with. I was being blatant in doing so.
Now that I play regularly, AKA not blantant, I have been fine for a long time. No issues.

Long story short. If you get banned it isn't because of the cheese. It is because you are being blatantly obvious. Make it look legit, play like someone is watching you.
I strongly recommend subscribing to Chod's, I have yet to be disappointed, and don't believe that I will be any time soon.

Thank you for reading. 

ive been here for a long time bud :) i know how good chods is. i was just wondering since other providers got hit. i know that they changed something in ranked mode so you have to play very legit to be safe. probably gonna buy the apex cheese

6 hours ago, Nexux said:

ive been here for a long time bud :) i know how good chods is. i was just wondering since other providers got hit. i know that they changed something in ranked mode so you have to play very legit to be safe. probably gonna buy the apex cheese

Understood, I love the apex cheese though. I think it’s worth it, but yeah, something definitely changed