Bans???

6 hours ago, Triumphreloaded said:

How often do you guys get banned or have you not been banned at all im intersted in cheating i used to have a jailbroken ps3 and it was so much fun but i do not wanna get banned.

As far as Chods cheats go in their self. They are very safe and very rarely have detections especially compared to most of other providers. For example : The EFT cheese's last detection was around a year ago. (might be slightly shorter)

More appropriate to your question : People here go for ages with no ban. Some people get banned within the month. It completely depends on how you use the cheese. If you're running around every raid in tarkov 1 tapping every player, using auto-unlocker to unlock every door and not giving a care in the world. You know the risk you're taking. But if you use minimal cheese and make it look legit as possible. You stand to have a long go at it.

Edited by Spi13
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Spi13 said:

As far as Chods cheats go in their self. They are very safe and very rarely have detections especially compared to most of other providers. For example : The EFT cheese's last detection was around a year ago. (might be slightly shorter)

More appropriate to your question : People here go for ages with no ban. Some people get banned within the month. It completely depends on how you use the cheese. If you're running around every raid in tarkov 1 tapping every player, using auto-unlocker to unlock every door and not giving a care in the world. You know the risk you're taking. But if you use minimal cheese and make it look legit as possible. You stand to have a long go at it.

Yea normally i minimize cheating and make it look semi legit 

I was on EFT for a solid month half of which I was raging on there, no ban. I believe ban rates depend entirely on your region. I am on NA and I literally never see Admins or Devs ever. No bans, no warnings, no detection. I highly recommend purchasing an EFT subscription. It is worth the money and more. You won't be disappointed. If you purchase it and have any questions as to how it works check the forums or shoot me a message, I would be glad to help.