Apex Legends advice?

daveyon20

Ban rate is pretty low, you have to be super obvious with the aimbot and no recoil.
Pros: The cheats are easy to use and configure.
The ESP makes it easy to read a situation, players glow through walls, the color of their glow indicates their health. I personally love this feature and think that it is much more useful than a healthbar.

Before the cheat was temporarily reverted the loot ESP was amazing, no more scouring to find rare loot or a weapon, you just run right to it. I'm sure these features will be back soon, more on that below.
Cons: Currently there are a few bugs/issues with the aimbot. Cannot lock onto people at close range (within 5-10 meters), aimbot at a distance will aim slightly to the side of targets, aimbot will lock onto people not in view; this has got me killed many times. Those seem like pretty bad cons but once you play it and understand how the aimbot works it is no issue at all.
ESP is currently tied to the aimbot (the coder did say that this was a temporary thing). Most features of the cheat are not currently adjustable (you can only adjust the aimbot and recoil); but again, the coder said that this was temporary.

I'm sure that I am forgetting to mention some really cool things about this cheese but I have mentioned the only "bad" things. These things are only temporary and as long as you have patience and know how to use the current cheats, you will not be disappointed. You can DM me if you want some help understanding the current cheese.

2 hours ago, NathanFDrake said:

Ban rate is pretty low, you have to be super obvious with the aimbot and no recoil.
Pros: The cheats are easy to use and configure.
The ESP makes it easy to read a situation, players glow through walls, the color of their glow indicates their health. I personally love this feature and think that it is much more useful than a healthbar.

Before the cheat was temporarily reverted the loot ESP was amazing, no more scouring to find rare loot or a weapon, you just run right to it. I'm sure these features will be back soon, more on that below.
Cons: Currently there are a few bugs/issues with the aimbot. Cannot lock onto people at close range (within 5-10 meters), aimbot at a distance will aim slightly to the side of targets, aimbot will lock onto people not in view; this has got me killed many times. Those seem like pretty bad cons but once you play it and understand how the aimbot works it is no issue at all.
ESP is currently tied to the aimbot (the coder did say that this was a temporary thing). Most features of the cheat are not currently adjustable (you can only adjust the aimbot and recoil); but again, the coder said that this was temporary.

I'm sure that I am forgetting to mention some really cool things about this cheese but I have mentioned the only "bad" things. These things are only temporary and as long as you have patience and know how to use the current cheats, you will not be disappointed. You can DM me if you want some help understanding the current cheese.

So you cant just have esp on? You have to have both?