From a new customer

razerdog93

Hello there people, how are you today? I just want to say that this cheat for Dead by Daylight is awesome, everything is working perfect and its fun to play. (Sry my English sucks)

I bought this cheat for Dead by Daylight about 3 days ago and i can tell that you guys did a great job for making this, ESP is awesome for killer and survivors.

Well, sometimes when the match starts then the ESP wont show up, when I continue to play then after 30 seconds ESP showing players normally.

And I must tell that cheat for Skill Check is an awesome work you did there, its easy to finish generators and other things without failing.

By the way, try to play Freddy Krueger fully aggressive and they wont even notice that you are cheating, because they cant see you when you run directly to them xD

I like this because I can record my gameplay and ESP wont show on my videos...

Worth buying this cheat, thank you for making this great cheat for Dead by Daylight... I was searching like crazy to buy it but most of them are outdated, I was searching on YouTube bust most of them are scammers...

This was my reaction when i bought this cheat: 

Edited by razerdog93

• 1 month later...