Ban Rate

SpaceyCFW

How often are ban rates with EFT.

Like how many bans have been reported?

i don’t wanna re buy a £40 game

and yes I understand with cheese there’s always a chance of a ban but like you know I’m just curious how many bans have been reported so far 

8 hours ago, SpaceyCFW said:

How often are ban rates with EFT.

Like how many bans have been reported?

i don’t wanna re buy a £40 game

and yes I understand with cheese there’s always a chance of a ban but like you know I’m just curious how many bans have been reported so far 

I was in the same boat as you a month ago. Joined Chods as the first cheat provider I've ever used. I'm here a month later and I've been testing every feature to the max. If you want to cheese . Chods is where your investment should go. 

Edited by Spi13

On 6/30/2019 at 1:34 PM, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Our last detection was 12 months ago but manual bans are still a common thing.

Make that 12 hours ago lol. Not mad, but I've been using the client for about 4 days now, and I was banned just yesterday at around noon I believe (PST). Thankfully it was only a standard version of EFT. I was actually using your config, but I bought another account and I'm going to try and use your config with safe mode now. It was an Easy Anti-Cheat ban, so I don't believe it was manual. Love your config btw, big fan (except for the part where I got banned lmao)

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, JonahWatson said:

Make that 12 hours ago lol. Not mad, but I've been using the client for about 4 days now, and I was banned just yesterday at around noon I believe (PST). Thankfully it was only a standard version of EFT. I was actually using your config, but I bought another account and I'm going to try and use your config with safe mode now. It was an Easy Anti-Cheat ban, so I don't believe it was manual. Love your config btw, big fan (except for the part where I got banned lmao)

Well now this is some bullshit :D
1. EFT does not use EAC, so i have no idea what you are talking about.
2. A ban in eft can have many reasons and yes, the cheat is still undetected. Otherwise we would notice a big amount of ban reports in a short time, which is not the case.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Well now this is some bullshit :D
1. EFT does not use EAC, so i have no idea what you are talking about.
2. A ban in eft can have many reasons and yes, the cheat is still undetected. Otherwise we would notice a big amount of ban reports in a short time, which is not the case.

Ouch. I'm just relaying what message I got when I logged in and found out my account was banned. I hadn't done any blatant cheating, I really only used ESP and looting, and the message I received from BSG was that EAC had detected something in my client and I've been permanently blocked. Thanks for calling my post bullshit, though. It's always nice to see how forum administrators treat customers. Imagine me trying to compliment you for your config haha.

1 minute ago, JonahWatson said:

Ouch. I'm just relaying what message I got when I logged in and found out my account was banned. I hadn't done any blatant cheating, I really only used ESP and looting, and the message I received from BSG was that EAC had detected something in my client and I've been permanently blocked. Thanks for calling my post bullshit, though. It's always nice to see how forum administrators treat customers. Imagine me trying to compliment you for your config haha.

Yeah but as faceless said why wouldn’t EAC have anything to do with it because EFT don’t pay EAC to ban otherwise cheats would be far more expensive depending on the severity of EAC

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, JonahWatson said:

Then please send us a screenshot of the ban message from eac.
And yeah apart from the eac stuff it is. You are assuming that the cheat is not ud just because you got banned. One of over 1000 people.
If the cheat was detected the chatbox would be full of ban reports. That has nothing to do with how i treat customers, i'm stating facts.
You can get banned in so many ways.
Getting reported with video evidence
Using other cheats
Killing dev's
Killing streamers
Having high stats
Streaming with the cheat
Someone could've watched you as well
and so on..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1