Only 1 months of Eft?

TabeticEmperor

I bought the 1 month subscription to the Escape From Tarkov cheats. That month has now ended an I'd like to buy another singular month. The site says I'm only allowed 1 purchase of this product. I've been banned on EFT twice already in one month so i do not want to purchase 3 months and may not be able to use it. Why is there a limit at all? Could I not just make another account and buy another singular month? Is this a marketing strategy to get me to buy a bigger package? If i cannot buy another singular month, the price isn't worth it to me and i will not be a returning customer no matter how good the cheats excell.

Edited by TabeticEmperor

12 hours ago, TabeticEmperor said:

I bought the 1 month subscription to the Escape From Tarkov cheats. That month has now ended an I'd like to buy another singular month. The site says I'm only allowed 1 purchase of this product. I've been banned on EFT twice already in one month so i do not want to purchase 3 months and may not be able to use it. Why is there a limit at all? Could I not just make another account and buy another singular month? Is this a marketing strategy to get me to buy a bigger package? If i cannot buy another singular month, the price isn't worth it to me and i will not be a returning customer no matter how good the cheats excell.

Banned on EFT twice in one month? What on earth were you doing? Rage cheating 24/7?

• Feary locked this topic