EFT Cheese still worth?

Lollie

After the banwave i got caught in january, i yesterday decided to purchase new account and get back into the game. There was a period where a lot of features were suppressed and Chod has now re-added them, along with some nice new additional features. The cheat status has been very good the past week and almost all of Chods cheats have been undetected and available for some time now. That was not the case in the past as Chod struggled to keep up with updating his cheats. 

I'd say its a pretty good time to get back into cheesing. 

58 minutes ago, Anarchy said:

After the banwave i got caught in january, i yesterday decided to purchase new account and get back into the game. There was a period where a lot of features were suppressed and Chod has now re-added them, along with some nice new additional features. The cheat status has been very good the past week and almost all of Chods cheats have been undetected and available for some time now. That was not the case in the past as Chod struggled to keep up with updating his cheats. 

I'd say its a pretty good time to get back into cheesing. 

From my understanding. You caught the bandwave because you use Auto Unlocker and Speedhack... This is your fault and not a reflection on Chod's cheats. There is a reason Safe mode exists.

5 hours ago, Lollie said:

Hiya, not used any of chods glorious cheddar for quite a while now and was just curious if it's still worth getting 

Definitely worth getting. If you don't want to get banned keep safe mode on. And use a safe Aimbot config from the config forum. Idiotguy or 1010101 have decent started configs. Look legit, don't track people through walls all the time and you have a massive chance of staying off the next ban wave. Chods client itself is undetected and has been for almost a year and will continue this way from what I've learned.