Is the cheat device bound to the computer?

shadowcf

Three questions

1. Is the USB cheat mailed to China in addition to £35 for additional shipping?

2. Do you still continue to look for agents? I want to be a Chinese agent. Now I am contacting this agent to buy a cheat software. The price is even more expensive than the official website. RMB 200 is equivalent to 26 euros! And the attitude is very arrogant and extremely impatient. I am very interested in your business. I want to be a Chinese agent~

3. Do you have other contact channels besides the forum? Forum response is slow ~ have a discord? wechat? twitter?

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, shadowcf said:

Three questions

1. Is the USB cheat mailed to China in addition to £35 for additional shipping?

2. Do you still continue to look for agents? I want to be a Chinese agent. Now I am contacting this agent to buy a cheat software. The price is even more expensive than the official website. RMB 200 is equivalent to 26 euros! And the attitude is very arrogant and extremely impatient. I am very interested in your business. I want to be a Chinese agent~

3. Do you have other contact channels besides the forum? Forum response is slow ~ have a discord? wechat? twitter?

As i said we have a chinese reseller already.
Talking about cheats is only possible via forum or support ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, shadowcf said:

Buying is too much trouble~~ Trying to buy 6 times·· The result is still rejected... If I apply to unbind the computer in the future, where can I apply for unbinding? I am going to buy for 3 months.

You can request a HWID reset in the member area.