2.5 Year Testimonial

11bangbang

So I started using Chods about 2.5 years ago and I LOVE the cheat. I have used every single feature that has been offered for all of those 2.5 years. Even the ones on the not safe mode list and have never been banned. I absolutely love this site and I will be staying!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 11bangbang said:

So I started using Chods about 2.5 years ago and I LOVE the cheat. I have used every single feature that has been offered for all of those 2.5 years. Even the ones on the not safe mode list and have never been banned. I absolutely love this site and I will be staying!

Dammnnn. 2.5 years. That's a lot of cheese my good man! Have you done Tarkov? I'm currently 7 days in, scared every second I'm going to get banned. Despite how un-obvious I make it lol.

2 hours ago, Spi13 said:

Dammnnn. 2.5 years. That's a lot of cheese my good man! Have you done Tarkov? I'm currently 7 days in, scared every second I'm going to get banned. Despite how un-obvious I make it lol.

I rage alot and have never been worried about being banned, even when I was using the features that are now disabled because they were blatantly obvious

38 minutes ago, 11bangbang said:

I rage alot and have never been worried about being banned, even when I was using the features that are now disabled because they were blatantly obvious

Appreciate the input :) Slightly less worried. Given I make it look completely legit. Mainly due to my 1000+ hours on Tarkov I know how to look legit.

17 hours ago, Spi13 said:

The worry wears off quick enough dude. You’ll be running around one tapping everything that moves soon enough ?

• Haha 1

• Administrator
On 6/12/2019 at 4:10 PM, Spi13 said:

dont worry to much, aslong as you play smart you can go for a looong time without a ban. Iam on my 14th month with no ban and ive use allmost all features at one point or another.

best advice i can give you is to record yourself playing and watch it to see if you look to obv when cheesing, i really helps to see how you use the cheese(are you looking at ppl through walls etc etc)