Honest Thoughts and a bit SARCASM and JERK

Pink~Death

Chods staff and people who are interested into this,

since the cheesy skillcheck is patched in, my opinion is: the money for the hack is wasted.

You could say again im passive agressive or just agressive now and ban me again for 2 days or more but its just the truth or lets say my opinion at least.

You can also give me warning points or ban me and act like all the other hack sites and dont let me tell the truth and claim about things or you can listen and do it better.

Why you think we or i as a customer want a blatant hack like this? ok there are maybe a bunch of "not so intelligent" people they dont care about this, but other people do.

How dare is it, to think we take the risk to get banned very quick with this skill check?

Oh and im just honest, im not even angry. but i feel disappointed to give out money for this hack to support your work and it turns into that. Before the skill check, it was just a poor esp, but now its another question.

Because its way to cheesy, fishy, call it how you want but it is this. yes of course you say dont use it we patch a config manager. whats with the hack time? it runs out so... i dont want to use a cheesy hack all the players can see. as i said theres a legit way to cheat and a rage or blatant way to do it. and im not the kind of person who want to ragehack to destroy other peoples game. i just want to play stressless.

Take it how you want, but i cant tell you how disappointed i am right now from the team here, i even cant speak in sarcasm humour to you, because you just ban people for that, like me days before. because i just ASK if its a late april fool joke for the last dbd patch. thats hilarious. we cheat but we cant be funny? NO?

#sarcasm i mean...  i was banned by idiotguy maybe the name ... noooo i dont say that *WINK WINK* #sarcasm

at the beginning chods cheats was very good because i and maybe many other users just used it for csgo, when firefly came out we all was so happy. but your content gets lower quality since that. 

im out *mic drop*

• Like 1

• Developer

If you don't like it, well we are not forcing you to buy it and the virtual door is right there. My personal favourite feature (cheesy skillcheck) will be removed soon and be replaced w/ an auto skillcheck.

About the quality, since the cheat is still WIP there could be some bugs. And i don't know what you mean by poor ESP as i think it contains most of the useful things you'll ever need. 

About the "wasted money" I don't know where you could get another safe cheat against EAC for such price, but if you know any let me know in PM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Moved to the correct section.
Again you are insulting people, i think you don't even recognize it.
And we didn't warn you because of your opinions, but because of your behavior in general, that's a difference.

i dont think that i insulted anyone. oh maybe the "not so intelligent" people, maybe :)

my behavior isnt aggressive at all. but ok i will watch my steps.

2 hours ago, Don Coderleone said:

If you don't like it, well we are not forcing you to buy it and the virtual door is right there. My personal favourite feature (cheesy skillcheck) will be removed soon and be replaced w/ an auto skillcheck.

About the quality, since the cheat is still WIP there could be some bugs. And i don't know what you mean by poor ESP as i think it contains most of the useful things you'll ever need. 

About the "wasted money" I don't know where you could get another safe cheat against EAC for such price, but if you know any let me know in PM.

the wasted money was meaned for the cheesy skillcheck everyone could see. not for the hack itself, as i said its a poor but good working esp. the waste was for the time i cant use it because im not such blatant. and your replacement with the auto skillcheck would be awesome.

EDIT: and this is no testimorial its a opinion for other users and the staff. my official testimorial is already here. so its not the right section in my opinion. i posted it in the right section.

so move it back.

Edited by Pink~Death