Apex Legends Review

Insert

Visuals/Esp: 8.5/10

The visuals and ESP are both very crisp especially when it used to be the old chams before the new item esp and messing around with new features but all together the visuals and ESP are well done.

Aimbot and Weapon Features: 7/10

The aimbot is very nice if you play aggressive and take close range fights often, low FOV and low distance are the key, the higher the distance and FOV causes the aimbot to bug and lock onto the wrong target whether it is his teammate next to him or a guy across the map but still in your FOV.

The weapon features are very well done, you can adjust your x and y compensation and toggle whether you want it on only when using the aimbot or 24/7.

Extras: This is the section where i put things that could be added or improved that may or may not be deal breakers for others.

As of right now with the cheat in its current state before the update the ESP is very cluttered and you can not toggle certain ESPs on/off, the aimbot does NOT have a visibility check and does not prioritize targets by distance and if you use the aimbot prediction feature it usually will pull your aim in the wrong direction causing you to miss more shots and die more often.

My Conclusion: 8/10

All together the cheat is very good but for the whopping 40 euros a lot of people may be hesitant and or complain or regret the purpose but in the end all cheats are a gamble until you try them for yourself and see how you like them. If you found my review help feel free to let me know and if anyone needs any help in the future then you can pm me as well.

Have a nice day/night community and STAY SAVAGE!!

note: format for my review comes from @Faceless

Edited by Lupe

for the weapon esp it would be necessary that they could choose the weapon to display
because it's impossible to see a non-loot building with all the item names

and my bug right now is that I raid the mag distance (aimbot) to 15 and I still see the enemie across the mountain 70-90m and when I like it he often marries to target the enemy far rather than to target the enemie in front of me which causes my death

15 hours ago, Lupe said:

Visuals/Esp: 8.5/10

The visuals and ESP are both very crisp especially when it used to be the old chams before the new item esp and messing around with new features but all together the visuals and ESP are well done.

Aimbot and Weapon Features: 7/10

The aimbot is very nice if you play aggressive and take close range fights often, low FOV and low distance are the key, the higher the distance and FOV causes the aimbot to bug and lock onto the wrong target whether it is his teammate next to him or a guy across the map but still in your FOV.

The weapon features are very well done, you can adjust your x and y compensation and toggle whether you want it on only when using the aimbot or 24/7.

Extras: This is the section where i put things that could be added or improved that may or may not be deal breakers for others.

As of right now with the cheat in its current state before the update the ESP is very cluttered and you can not toggle certain ESPs on/off, the aimbot does NOT have a visibility check and does not prioritize targets by distance and if you use the aimbot prediction feature it usually will pull your aim in the wrong direction causing you to miss more shots and die more often.

My Conclusion: 8/10

All together the cheat is very good but for the whopping 40 euros a lot of people may be hesitant and or complain or regret the purpose but in the end all cheats are a gamble until you try them for yourself and see how you like them. If you found my review help feel free to let me know and if anyone needs any help in the future then you can pm me as well.

Have a nice day/night community and STAY SAVAGE!!

note: format for my review comes from @Faceless

excellent I would not have said better but need to specify more detail on the movais point 7/10 

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.f6cececa656e5121d8458ebe7c521338.png

have seen nothing and when there is more enemie on the same line it takes the aimbot takes the target the folds close to the point of visur instead of aiming the enemie who are 5m in front of you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rudorte said:

for the weapon esp it would be necessary that they could choose the weapon to display
because it's impossible to see a non-loot building with all the item names

and my bug right now is that I raid the mag distance (aimbot) to 15 and I still see the enemie across the mountain 70-90m and when I like it he often marries to target the enemy far rather than to target the enemie in front of me which causes my death

excellent I would not have said better but need to specify more detail on the movais point 7/10 

for this type of stuff you can suggest it here, this is just a review of the cheat overall. 

but i agree and thank you for your feedback ?

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...