Safety instructions before use.

Narco

Ok cool. I bought the cheat and saw the guideline. I have some questions though. Firstly, do i leave the usb stick plugged or do i take it off when im not using the cheat? Second, do alt tabs cause problems? Thrid, after i finished playing what do i do if i want to play again later? And lastly, any must-do + never forget tips that i should be aware of? Sorry for all the questions, its just because i want to be 100% safe. Thank you!

Edited by Narco

5 hours ago, Narco said:

Ok cool. I bought the cheat and saw the guideline. I have some questions though. Firstly, do i leave the usb stick plugged or do i take it off when im not using the cheat? Second, do alt tabs cause problems? Thrid, after i finished playing what do i do if i want to play again later? And lastly, any must-do + never forget tips that i should be aware of? Sorry for all the questions, its just because i want to be 100% safe. Thank you!

1. You can leave the usb plugged in
  2. Alt tabs don't cause problems
  3. I assume you mean after you close the game and you want to play again with cheats? I simply re plugin my usb because it doesn't show up after a while, and I start it up like normal

❤️