Quick Question on the safety if i plan on using the following features

tasty

So i am really on the edge on buying since i have EOD account and ill be using this cheat on this account. i plan on only using maybe ESP and radar basically only the safe features how safe and what is the likely hood of me getting ban if i do this

Hi, 
I've been using Chods since the major ban wave that happened before that i was using "rage features" for about 3-4 months without a single ban.
Now i just use Silent aim/Aimbot  slight no recoil down to 50% no sway ect, and simple ESP.
You should be fine if you don't go raging around speed hacking auto locking on.
Best of luck :)

20 minutes ago, fix001 said:

no not really BSg do ban waves when ever they will  

the last was cause of the new update but didnt hit chods .. only single players

the hack self didnt got detected

alright so basically urseaying the likely hood of a major ban wave with this hack being detected is very low

i cant say it to 100% 

but for me its a yes .. it depends on how your playstyle is 

i use only esp and item esp with my eod and didnt get banned

but there will never be a 100 % chance that you will not get banned with a wave

ive been part of chod for over a year, and in that time only 1 account got banned(july 2018 ban wave)

if you play smart and know how to play with esp without everyone know your useing it you should be fine, that said there is allways a risk and nomatter how good you are you will get banned at some point, it could be in a week or in 5 years noone knows as it mostly depends on your own playstyle.

best advice i can give you is: record yourself playing a game without cheats and then record one playing with cheats. compare the games and you will see how you play if you look at walls to see ppl, run stright to high loot that isent a static spawn, pre fire corner no one ever camps etc etc there are alot of small things that will get you if you dont play safe.

regading detection of Chod's, afaik there has only been 1 detection of the cheat (july 2018) and all other ban "waves" are manuel bans and not detection(there are some who claim some features got detected, again hard to say as none of us are the coders)

10 minutes ago, sofly1911 said:

Just play as safe as you can. After a while you might get a little confident but don't give in, you never know you might want to report you now days. Also factory death runs is a thing for low survival rate.

yeah thanks ill def try to keep my survival rate lower and only use items esp and maybe the unlocker if that is safe ? do u know if the door unlocker is safe?

2 hours ago, tasty said:

yeah thanks ill def try to keep my survival rate lower and only use items esp and maybe the unlocker if that is safe ? do u know if the door unlocker is safe?

if you use it smartly then its just as safe as all other features, dont unlock doors that have no key and dont use it with ppl in range, they can hear u dont unlock the door but just open it and ofc never use it in front of someone as they might be recording you.

I been with chods a longgg time nothing is 100% safe as its all on how you play but from my 8 accounts and testing esp and radar are very safe i got banned fron no recoil at 60% alone but to be as safe as you can be only use cheese if its undetected and dont rage even if u get mad from being killed by another cheeser dont rage or u will get a ban ?