My account got banned and I’m not sure why

LMKevin2

Hey , my account under the name of kevindan2002 has been banned for some reason . As far as I’m aware I have not don’t anything that would get my account banned but I would rly much love to know why I got banned . I had 3 active subs ( EFT , CS:GO , ROE ) . Also I had a paypal email that has been sent to me on the date of my account being banned with a transaction that has not went through and I would like to know if that’s is the issues of my ban and how could I get unbanned . Kind regards Kevin 

34 minutes ago, LMKevin2 said:

Hey , my account under the name of kevindan2002 has been banned for some reason . As far as I’m aware I have not don’t anything that would get my account banned but I would rly much love to know why I got banned . I had 3 active subs ( EFT , CS:GO , ROE ) . Also I had a paypal email that has been sent to me on the date of my account being banned with a transaction that has not went through and I would like to know if that’s is the issues of my ban and how could I get unbanned . Kind regards Kevin 

Because you made a chargeback. We have 0 tolerance for that.

I haven’t made any charge backs as my credit card has been stolen and the last amount of money that has been spent of it has been refunded back . It might of been a mistake the chargeback and I would like to know how much it was so I can pay it off and get my acc back 

Just now, LMKevin2 said:

I haven’t made any charge backs as my credit card has been stolen and the last amount of money that has been spent of it has been refunded back . It might of been a mistake the chargeback and I would like to know how much it was so I can pay it off and get my acc back 

Chargeback is chargeback. We do not give you your account back and you are not allowed to buy from us anymore.

16 minutes ago, LMKevin2 said:

It’s funny cuz I can take ur site down for fraud and sue u for selling of illegal goods :)) 

This site is an official registered company. Nothing is illegal here so good luck with that.

1 hour ago, LMKevin2 said:

It’s funny cuz I can take ur site down for fraud and sue u for selling of illegal goods :)) 

Oof that went sideways real quick... As far as "cheat" providers go there is nothing illegal about buying/selling/distributing a service. Using a 3rd Party Software to gain an unfair advantage in a video game is against the developer's terms of service but is in no way illegal. If your credit card was stolen then you financial institution would have had you point out which transactions were fraud and which ones were indeed legitimate purchases. No credited bank is going to just charge back random transactions without discussing it with you first...