clay4114

Amount to average play time before ban?

Hello, i was wondering this question because i have an eod acc and dont want to buy a new acc but if it comes to that i will use that acc to cheat on. But how long does the average user cheat all out before a ban?

if u play like a normal human being it could be infinite. i havent been banned in over a year other then the detection which has been fixed and wont happen again. the people getting banned are running around the map aiming at people through walls and headshotting ppl cross map. if u play obvious then obviously u will get banned. just bite the bullet and begin unless you're happy playing legit then keep on keeping on. let it be known this cheat is very safe and for that it goes down quite often when new patches come out to make sure there are no bans if there is a detection. but u are given the down time back. i bought 6 months and im looking at an extra month i think atm. what im saying is dont go complaining in chatbox about down time.

Today I was banned after using the speedhack, which I'm sure BSG tracks distance covered / time. As long as you play on 'safe mode' you should be fine. And also wouldn't recommend that you shoot at campers through walls or toss 'perfect random grenades' 

As the others said, if you are playing to look legit and keeping safe mode ON, then you should be fine indefinitely. On the other hand if you are killing people through walls blatantly and speedhacking etc. then you will probably last about 2-3w (From my own experience).

The best rule of thumb is this: ALWAYS play like there is someone looking over your shoulder. Don't track people through walls, don't reposition your perfectly to catch someone in a crossfire that you otherwise wouldn't have known was there, avoid the aimbot entirely if possible. I personally only play with Radar so that I know which general location people are in and have slightly reduced recoil. You can use full ESP if you want but just be careful not to make it too obvious.

19 hours ago, cactus35 said:

WAIT SO u say they track info about the player ? like distance cover,so can they observe like in cs go on matches ? 

Most games track an absolutely absurd amount of info about the player. Yes. 

I've had 2 accounts so far. The first one i fully used everything except speedhacks and auto unlocker. I did this for 2 weeks b4 my dumb ass streamed it and got banned after 2 hours of streaming. Stream chat was really fun to talk to about it so worth it considering i had another account lined up. My second account i didn't holdback. Full out speed, unless i was playing with other people because i don't tell them im hacking, and loot through walls and auto unlocker. These are extremely obvious cheats and it only took about 8 days. I put about 35 hours into this account.Running around like it was CoD, I was honestly surprised it took that long to get banned.There were 2 instances that day that were definitely the reason i got banned. I insta killed a 4 man across labs with and svds which has a ton of recoil but not for the no recoil and aimbot. Another instance i was sprayed down by players doing a hatchet run for a quest on the maximum speed that the speed hack allows. My 3rd account I'm gong to be super unobvious as possible. No looting through wall, speekhacking, auto unlocking, and I don't even think Ill turn the aimbot on.  I can update if i do get banned but if not then assume im going strong.

I hoped this help anyone worried about getting banned. But I would like to say going full out balls to the walls hacking was so much fun. Id rather but another account than spend $50 at some bar or restaurant for one night.

Tldr: Full out hacking you have about a week. Was fun. Gunnna test out going slow.