Regarding Safety Of Use

Lockdown

Curious when the last major detection of this cheat was? Id really prefer to use this on my main EOD account and while I know there is always a risk, I'm just wanting this for ESP/RADAR. Has it been safe to use for awhile or are there frequent detections?

good to know. Contemplating purchase, looking for new up to date information 5-2019 How have things been with 0.117?

I "know" i was cheated on the other day with a full bag of goodies. I was absolutely silent, in a protected corner and boom...headshot....

If you cant beat them....join them ? Cant wait to be that sly shitter!

Edited by SomeonesNameHere
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I do how ever play very conservatively. I am not aim boting from across the map, im not going to hunt you down to take your stuff, and try to stay away from grps of 3+....well any duo's+ TBH. I like the game, i love the addon as i can get so much more they missed and not put my account in jeopardy vs a live player that will rat me out. How ever, if you come my way within 100m or so.....you will die ? I will try to hide from you and let you pass.... but if im about to get busted......well u know.... LOL

I do however pvp w/o the addon. I guess i kinda use it as a trainer since i am over 30 yrs old with a 12hr+ job to take care of my fam..... and dont have 12-16 hrs a day to play and "git gud" lol 

Though, at the end of the day......excuses are like arse holes.....everyone has one, some are just bigger than others ?

Edited by SomeonesNameHere