Slay

Ban ACC 6 months ago ...

My account was banned about 6 months ago my computer still has the same.
Can I start playing again? Will my account be secure? Does your bot have a built-in spoofer?
Is it better to play Appex
Also any discord chanel ?

Yes you would get banned again if you don't use the built in hwid spoofer included with the EFT cheat subscription. 
You can comment here requesting an invite for our public discord.

And how about the detection of your bot? a lot of people got banned?
I understand that with the purchase of your bot the spoofer is built-in and everything should be fine? 

You will have to spoof your hwid with the built in spoofer each time you restart your pc(unless left in sleep mode) before logging in to your account. By following the guides and not being a knucklehead in game you will be alright.

And if   my HWID is not banned,  is good  use of HWID?
Because I really do not know if it was a simple Ban account or HWID ban?
Can I check it out? Do I have to buy the game and check it. How to do it to play safely with the bot?

It is a cheat not a bot. If you have been banned already like you mentioned it is safe to assume it was a hwid ban. There is no testing it to find out unless you want to take the risk of getting auto banned.

I got banned once for leaving Cheat Engine running in the background, bought a new account and was able to play again, without doing anything else.

Could have been changed since then tho. I even asked one of the EFT staff, if I would be banned again, this was their response; 

"Hello,

We do not ban someone's account due to their previous ban. That we can guarantee.

Thank you and I hope this was helpful in some way."

Not sure if this helps.

( I have not attached the entire conversation due to the EFT staff possibly monitoring this website )