Custom loot esp filter

My fellow cheezers on EFT, you probably already know this but if you are trying to look for a specific item such as lab key cards etc, you can always load an offline mode and then on the loot tab click on the customs filter and find what you are looking for, If the item does not appear i keep loading an offline map until it does and when it does i add it to the filter and set my distance to the MAXX!  So then when you load into an online map you'll be able to see it and then turn your speed hack on (i use 1.5x speed) and it will be a race to the item spawn! stay awesome my brudas.

2 hours ago, sofly1911 said:

You could do this, or you could just load all of your expensive items/weapons on your character and drop it in an offline raid. :) 

You're giving away all the secrets! I can always tell a cheeser in my squad when he looks afk in spawn for 5min looking through his loot filter xD

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WRG said:

You're giving away all the secrets! I can always tell a cheeser in my squad when he looks afk in spawn for 5min looking through his loot filter xD

Yeah adjusting those settings or adding the new squad to the team list.. Caught.

8 hours ago, Lilchinobo said:

Me...?

Just be smarter, adjust your filters on offline raid. And if you have to add friends list to aimbot when you guys first login say brb getting water, mute your mic and do your thing. But don't over do it or it will be suspicious. Lol

7 minutes ago, trw419 said:

How would this help me? Are you saying insure an M4, drop in an offline, wait 12 hours and get a free m4?

No, they’re talking about setting up the custom loot filter. You can go into an offline raid with high value items just to add them to your loot filter. That way you don’t waste time doing it during a live raid and potentially miss out on a big ticket item.