moondust

Unable to renew

Hi,

I tried renewing my cheese but I'm currently in Europe on holiday so my IP is different which triggered manual approval which was denied because my billing address is in the US.

This was the support conversation between me and Faceless:

Your IP adress is 7805km away from the billing address.
Please enter your real adress: https://chods-cheats.com/clients/addresses/

Thanks for contacting support, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

My US IP is -redacted-. Again, as I explained, I live in the US but I'm currently on holiday in The Netherlands, I don't have a EU billing address.

In this case you have to change your adress: https://chods-cheats.com/clients/addresses/

Thanks for contacting support, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

But my address is in the US, I don't have a current address in the EU.

So you seriously want me to use my hotel's address as my billing address? That's tax fraud lol

Hey, please make a new order and provide a proof of your current location + your billing adress in the next ticket.

The problem with this is that there's no way for me to prove my current location because I'm either in a hotel or traveling between hotels and my billing address legally isn't in the EU anyway, unless I seriously have to use a hotel as my billing address which makes no sense at all.

The thing is that I'm visiting Europe, not residing, so there's no way for me to legally have a billing address here.

I'm able to provide everything US related such as proof of residence and so on but I keep getting the same reply. I even provided my US IP, which traces to the same location as my billing address in the US, and I've bought cheese from that IP before.

So it basically comes down to do you want the cheat on not? Because he already told you what he needs to see for it to be approved, there's no need for you to make a thread.