Mordhau Cheat

Tourin7

Ehh, ESP is a flip/flop for me, but an aimbot would be badass! (Game is fun AF though!) reminds me of the ol college dorm-room chivalry days lol

Maybe a quick reload (bows, they take a while)? Would be too obvious though..

Edited by Tourin7
Quick Reload

3 hours ago, Robin Withes said:

Maybe a autoblock or something but i'd figure that would be hard to code.

damn...an auto-block would be sooo cheesy...imagine the people that'd rage lol I love it

Edited by Tourin7

Mordhau only uses VAC right now. I think an ESP is pretty useless in a game like that. I haven't even played it but I assume there are bows or crossbows of some sort, so an aimbot with projectile prediction sounds good. Autoblock is definitely possible as well.

current options provided by different providers are autoblock, autofeint, autokick, theres multiple  macro options available. An aimbot is working nice for bows but you'd need predictions. Most don't have it yet. But those are the most common options.

I've looked into some other sources and it seems like everybody has the following features:

ESP (players, player health/stamina, weapons, equipment, horses, ect)
Auto-block (seems like nobody has a good script for this, tons of threads about it not working right)

Auto-kick(obvious af that you're cheating so if this is added it should be a separate toggle)

Auto-feint(seems legit but costs a lot of stamina)

Auto-riposte(seems nobody can get this one working properly either)
Aimbot/Prediction (everyone has aimbot but no prediction making it useless b/c of arrow travel time)

I'd love to see some features revolving around damage, possible a damage modifier if possible? Not something over the top like 1 shotting everyone but maybe the ability to add 10-20% more damage to give a small advantage.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 10:11 AM, Tourin7 said:

No problem..was just throwing it out there anyways! :D (I'd personally rather have the fantastic few that we have anyways rather than a bunch of half/assed ones!)

Amen.

• Administrator

There are plenty projects going on, big and small.

Just because there are no updates being pushed frequently, it doesn't mean chod and don not working on anything.

You just wait :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, IdiotGuy said:

There are plenty prohects going on, big and small.

Just because there are no updates being pushed frequently, it doesn't mean chod and don not working on anything.

You just wait :)

In Chod I trust