clay4114

Looking to learn more about this cheat

Hello, 

I am trying to get into eft cheating and i have eod. I love to play the game normally but the cheating is just getting so bad. i am a long time csgo cheater but I will always be a cheater at heart. I was wondering if we can do a few raids together or you can show me how it works and I was also wondering if you would be so kind to tell me how long you have been using the cheat and have you gotten banned?

Thanks in advance and no hard feelings if you choose to not show me around.

Hey there and welcome to Chod's!

I'm afraid that most of the cheaters here are not looking forward to showing their nicknames and stuff to another person who is not a customer, since they are afraid they will get "snitched".

However, I really suggest taking a look at the testimonial section HERE for our Escape From Tarkov Cheat. People tell honestly what they think about the cheat there. I would also suggest checking the media section HERE. If you are still feeling unsure, I might be able to make some time to show you around in the field tomorrow.

See you around!