I have successfully paid but the subscription is still expired

• Administrator

what did you use for payment?

if you used something like paypal, staff needs to verify your purchase by hand, and considering its easter your wait time might be abit longer then normal.

make sure you check your support area, as staff will open a support ticket if they need more info from you.

35 minutes ago, xpi said:

what did you use for payment?

if you used something like paypal, staff needs to verify your purchase by hand, and considering its easter your wait time might be abit longer then normal.

make sure you check your support area, as staff will open a support ticket if they need more info from you.

I use Alipay to pay

• Administrator
Just now, 812505302 said:

I use Alipay to pay

then you have to wait for staff to verify the payment, afaik only credit cards are instant and does not need staff to verify.

keep an eye on your support area a staff member will contact you to let you know what they need or if its been approved.

19 minutes ago, xpi said:

then you have to wait for staff to verify the payment, afaik only credit cards are instant and does not need staff to verify.

keep an eye on your support area a staff member will contact you to let you know what they need or if its been approved.

ok,thank you

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, hackingstrike said:

I paid by credit card and they asked for verification regardless. So that clearly isn't the case.

Hey @moderators, wake up!

well if your info on file dosent match whats on the card then ofcourse they have to verify the info first. if your info on the site is the same as on the credit card it is instant is all cases ive heard but i could be wrong.

1 minute ago, xpi said:

well if your info on file dosent match whats on the card then ofcourse they have to verify the info first. if your info on the site is the same as on the credit card it is instant is all cases ive heard but i could be wrong.

it matches, same billing info on card as on the site.

paid like 7 hours ago... got a support verification request 3 hours ago and i just replied to it now.

so slow, very slow customer service.

in the meantime i'm locked out of my cheese.

I doubt any moderators are online at this hour...

• Administrator
Just now, hackingstrike said:

it matches, same billing info on card as on the site.

paid like 7 hours ago... got a support verification request 3 hours ago and i just replied to it now.

so slow, very slow customer service.

in the meantime i'm locked out of my cheese.

I doubt any moderators are online at this hour...

there are some online, but might not be checking the support section this sec. give em some time to respond as they will.

3 hours ago, hackingstrike said:

ping @sofly1911 

please take a look at my support ticket.

2 hours ago, hackingstrike said:

2 hours ago, hackingstrike said:

also ping @Oxyde

Do not ever do this trying to rush support tickets. Do not message any staff trying to rush support tickets. You wait until things get looked at and we will reach out to you.

In addition, you do realize that our business is in EU? People usually sleep at nighttime and the first time you pinged was at midnight in my time. Please use your brains before acting stupid.

Also by the way you are acting, you clearly did not read the rules on our site. In case you were unable to find them, here's a link to them. Read through them and make sure to follow them.

https://chods-cheats.com/rules/