JoeTasakov

I paid one month of EFT cheat , nothing was sent 2 me .

Hey! I dont know what exactly is written there cause i am from Europe but maybe your payment needs to be verified. Just be patient.

And also did you buy it from the website?

1 minute ago, Chanas said:

Hey! I dont know what exactly is written there cause i am from Europe but maybe your payment needs to be verified. Just be patient.

And also did you buy it from the website?

I bought it from this site , and as the pic shows the payment is already complete by using ALIPAY , which is a Chinese version of Paypal . 

1 minute ago, JoeTasakov said:

I bought it from this site , and as the pic shows the payment is already complete by using ALIPAY , which is a Chinese version of Paypal . 

Okay, copy that. If you have bought it from this website and dont have the product right now it might need to be approved by a mod. Mods are very active and helpful here so just sit tight and they will approve it.

Just now, Chanas said:

Okay, copy that. If you have bought it from this website and dont have the product right now it might need to be approved by a mod. Mods are very active and helpful here so just sit tight and they will approve it.

Thx ! I get the idea now , but once it's approved how can I get the cheat ? Will it be sent 2 my email ?  

Just now, JoeTasakov said:

Thx ! I get the idea now , but once it's approved how can I get the cheat ? Will it be sent 2 my email ?  

No you will get the customer role on the website and then you can download the cheat from the website.

I hope you bought it from the same account yes?

Just now, Chanas said:

No you will get the customer role on the website and then you can download the cheat from the website.

I hope you bought it from the same account yes?

Yes , Got it ! Thank you for your help again .

I always get an e-mail when payment is confirmed. Also you will get PM from Chod. 

Just be patient. 

1 minute ago, sofly1911 said:

Needs to be confirmed. Stay put.

One last thing is bothering me is that even though I already paid , it stil shows "pay now" .

QQ截图20190421170853.png

9 minutes ago, JoeTasakov said:

One last thing is bothering me is that even though I already paid , it stil shows "pay now" .

QQ截图20190421170853.png

Dont worry about that it says pending so it will need to be approved hold tight.