Detection History

memcpy

I don't know if they actually have this information but I can tell you from my experience that this is the safest EFT cheat you can buy. It's been detected in the past around last September I believe, and of course with any cheats people get manually banned all the time for being too obvious, but I've never been banned using this cheat, and I've used it for months. With other cheat providers like ***** or any of the Russian cheat providers you're going to get detected quickly because they don't care about their user safety (I know because I've used them in the past and was banned within a couple of weeks). Of course with any cheat there is always a risk but like I've said this is the safest provider to buy from.

37 minutes ago, SaneZero said:

I don't know if they actually have this information but I can tell you from my experience that this is the safest EFT cheat you can buy. It's been detected in the past around last September I believe, and of course with any cheats people get manually banned all the time for being too obvious, but I've never been banned using this cheat, and I've used it for months. With other cheat providers like ***** or any of the Russian cheat providers you're going to get detected quickly because they don't care about their user safety (I know because I've used them in the past and was banned within a couple of weeks). Of course with any cheat there is always a risk but like I've said this is the safest provider to buy from.

Right, I understand that situation with manual bans. I am glad to hear that this is a relatively safe cheat compared to others too. However, if the amount of client detections (not detections from some heuristical analysis on K.D.A. or survival rate, but rather the amount of times the AC has been able to detect the presence of the software) exists, I wanted to know where that would be located.

1 minute ago, memcpy said:

Right, I understand that situation with manual bans. I am glad to hear that this is a relatively safe cheat compared to others too. However, if the amount of client detections (not detections from some heuristical analysis on K.D.A. or survival rate, but rather the amount of times the AC has been able to detect the presence of the software) exists, I wanted to know where that would be located.

Maybe when one of the mods see this (if they do) they'll be able to give you that information (if they will), all I can tell you is that I know they've had detections in the past where their cheat actually went down for weeks. But like I said in my previous comment they take security a hell of a lot more seriously then their competitors. If there's an update the shutdown the cheat for a while to make sure it's safe to go cheat again, they even have a safety feature now protecting you from being banned for using other clients in the past by telling you what files to delete off your System32. It's been a remarkably good experience for me so far and hopefully you can get the information you're looking for. 

• Like 1

Hey please read our testimonial section on the forums, you will get a lot of information there and i am certain you will feel good about using chod's. The cheat is very safe with features that keeps you from accidentally enabling "unsafe" features while playing. It also automatically disables its self once it detects any updates within the game's ac for your safety. And not just that, a new feature also detects old junk/bad files (hidden in your pc) from other providers that could cause you to get detected.

https://chods-cheats.com/forums/forum/90-escape-from-tarkov/