Escape From Tarkov Cheat Review

Robin W

I always loved cheating in survival games but the whole cheating community as well as the whole theme around most cheat websites completely turned me away from it. Then around a year ago a friend referred me to this website is when i decided to "Yolo lets just try it".  I can tell you that it has not dissapointed, this website feels much more like a community then just a store.

Let's get onto the positives first.

Positives:

• The cheat GUI is absolutely top of the line, i have never seen a cheat have such a detailed GUI. This amazes me this much because i have seen industry standard applications have much worse GUI's.
  • I have not been banned for 7 months, yes you heard that right. SEVEN MONTHS. Now granted that I've avoided a major ban wave or two through pure luck this is a insanely low detection rate (0%)!
  • I first purchased the cheat when it still had noclip and more incredibly blatant features but even after most incredible blatant exploits were patched i still see a big amount of features that give you a huge edge on everyone else.
  • This point goes pair in pair with the point above but the cheat gets updated a lot and they semi-often give us new features for us to abuse non-cheaters with ;)
  • The support team is blazing fast, I've never had a support ticket that went unanswered for more then 3 hours. Even on weekends.
  • The aimbot is amazing, if you want to just enter a raid and leave with everyone headshotted you definitely can. (Even though this would be quite obvious :p)
  • The cheat is very stable, it never gave me a BSOD or even crashed. (Granted apparently it does for some people so take this point with a grain of salt)
  • Now the last point is not really about the cheat itself but the shoutbox and forums are incredibly active and if you need assistance you can usually get help from other members here.

Negatives:

• The hardware ID spoofer should have a uniquely assigned hardware id linked to your website account that you can change once every day. This would prevent the possible issue that could arise in the future where BGS starts smacking down on people changing HWID every day.
  • The only other thing i can think of is more of a suggested feature which would be instead of having to follow people on the forums for configs you would be able to search for them in the client itself and upload them in the client itself as well. (Kind of like how you download apps in a app store you would download the configs and upload them)

Nice review but I disagree on one of your negative points "The hardware ID spoofer should have a uniquely assigned hardware id linked to your website account that you can change once every day. This would prevent the possible issue that could arise in the future where BGS starts smacking down on people changing HWID every day." 

I agree that the hardware ID spoofer should have a uniquely assigned hardware id linked to your website account, however, BSG will not solely ban people who are HWID changing every day because I have 2 accounts 1 cheat and 1 legit. My legit account I play on a certain computer at work that when shut down it resets everything to the IMG of what it was previously and deletes any other changes made on the system. Therefore I get the email to sign-in to the new device every day. 

Overall nice review.  :) 

Edited by Aihacker

2 hours ago, Aihacker said:

Nice review but I disagree on one of your negative points "The hardware ID spoofer should have a uniquely assigned hardware id linked to your website account that you can change once every day. This would prevent the possible issue that could arise in the future where BGS starts smacking down on people changing HWID every day." 

I agree that the hardware ID spoofer should have a uniquely assigned hardware id linked to your website account, however, BSG will not solely ban people who are HWID changing every day because I have 2 accounts 1 cheat and 1 legit. My legit account I play on a certain computer at work that when shut down it resets everything to the IMG of what it was previously and deletes any other changes made on the system. Therefore I get the email to sign-in to the new device every day. 

Overall nice review.  :) 

I did not state that BGS would just ban people who do this. I am just saying they would flag them for further inspection.

2 minutes ago, Robin Withes said:

I did not state that BGS would just ban people who do this. I am just saying they would flag them for further inspection.

Yes, however, most people use hacks with their account. The flagged accounts will most likely result in a ban. I'm just stating the other scenario. But I got what you meant. :)