apex legends cheat bug report

hi , i just got the cheat , i didnt found any apex legends topic so here it is... 10/04/2019

the aimlock doesnt seem to work with ALT , at first it turned my screen completely to aim at someone probably , but then when i lose it stoped working completely
the wallhack disapear if a friendly player ping near them (for exemple the building enemies are in)

3 hours ago, superguigui971 said:

also i noticed some people are not shining ! you can notice this either when u jump some people are not , or simply when you fight you'll get rushed by non shining people and you wont see them 

so basically wallhack has a little bug too , its just about 1 or 2 guys per game are not highlited

You sure? The only time I've come across someone not glowing was when it was one of Mirage's decoys.

3 hours ago, superguigui971 said:

also i noticed some people are not shining ! you can notice this either when u jump some people are not , or simply when you fight you'll get rushed by non shining people and you wont see them 

so basically wallhack has a little bug too , its just about 1 or 2 guys per game are not highlited

Make sure you have read through the guide. I havent had that issue.