osnium

How easy is it to get banned?

Hello, 

So I am about to buy this "cheese" for the next wipe but I am asking myself how easy is it to get banned? (I am not talking about general cheat detection) if there is any info you can provide about what to do to not get banned that fast I would greatly appreciate it. Since the game is still a bit costy in my opinion.

Have a nice weekend

osnium

It's really based on luck in a way, you can be banned for just simply injecting the hack during a detection that hasn't been reported yet. It hasn't happened to me on Chods yet, but it has happened with other providers. When it comes to manual bans, they're very simple to avoid, just don't be too obvious and you'll be fine. 

Thank you for your response! Like I said I understand that there is always a risk of detection but I wanted to know what to do gameplay wise because I heard of some people that rage hacked for month straight and did not even recieve a ban at the end. :D 

I've heard that too, Chods launcher also has a safety feature on it that makes it so you can't enable any easily detected cheats, which is really helpful and I'd recommend for you

Hey.

Please make sure you read the store page about current features and read up the pinned topics after purchase.

It is easy to avoid a ban as long as you keep performing like a normal player. It is better that do not kill other players (and BOT) with only headshot them.

Chod is really safe to use compared to other cheat providers. For the last two ban wave, two of my friends didn't get banned. (They didn't play EFT when Chod is down for about one week)

I tried other cheats during that week and be banned.  Now, I won't choose other cheat providers other than Chod for safe :)

Hope my experience can help you

Honestly any cheat can get you caught but by far Chods gives you more of a chance less people get banned here than anywhere else but bans still happen

In my opinion it is extremely difficult to get banned using this specific cheese.

I was originally a member of a competing cheese. From the very first day I used it I disliked it. The quality of the interface reminded me of Windows XP (not trashing windows xp, just using as a reference), the features were janky to say the least, and the customer service left a LOT to be desired. Played on it for four months, and thankfully found my way here. Insanely better product quality, features that work flawlessly (most of the time 😉), and on the few interactions I've had personally, the customer service is great.

I wrote all of that to provide some context to what I am about to say. From the other cheat to this one, and across four (maybe five?) ban waves, I have not met the hammer. I've used two cheats' speed hacks, Chod's silent aim (I miss this the most), door unlocker, unlimited stamina, esp, aimbot, and chams. I've thrown nades that landed at peoples' feet who were sitting in a bush for 15 minutes waiting for their minute of fame. To say the least I don't play very conservatively. When I first started cheating I was super scared of getting banned, but in this game it seems extremely unlikely.

I can't tell you the magic secret, I honestly don't know. I've had a few friends get banned, and I've read what happened to many others on the forums. If you can't afford to buy another version of the game, don't cheat. If you're afraid of getting banned, don't cheat. It isn't whether or not it will happen, it is generally a matter of when it will happen. If you can accept that then the rest doesn't matter. Happy cheesing!

i used chods for eft for a while (now just waiting for the update) and i highly recommend it.

i dont play eft that much, but when i play, i rage a lot and got no problems. but i dont do that for hours, just to fuck off some people sometimes (don´t judge me ^^ ) - and at least i don´t fear a ban cause all my mates stopped playing eft. hf and welcome.

Havent been banned once yet, been over a year. If you basically just use it as an enhancement instead of running around killing everything it's very hard to get banned right now.

I've been using it off and on since tarkov became a thing. I use it on my main account which is EoD and never had an issue. Just don't use unsafe features or anything to obvious. In my opinion if you got ESP you're basically golden in this game. Maybe aimbot if you need it but anything else is just overkill for most people.