Hydras Review Of the Eft Cheat

HydraAkaCyrex

Yo My Name Is Hydra, I have used the EFT now for around 5 Months Now And this is my honest review!

This Will include Both Positives And Negatives

Positives: The Cheat Is Super easy to use, and is very user friendly. Its very Easy to make your way around the menu. The Aimbot is Super efficient and works every time with no bugs. The visuals For this cheat are also very easy to set to your personal standards. As Well as the menu colors and the Misc Loot esp. 

Aimbot Rating: 10/10

ESP Rating: 10/10

Customizability: 10/10

Customer Support: 10/10

Negatives: The Cheat is amazing but the menu contains useless features that are not even supported for the game/ For instance the server browser, and the stat tracker. 

There are some cool features that could be added into the cheat though. Bellow are my reccomendations.

Reccomendations for Future Updates: I think a dynamic fov changer would be really cool, so you could see more of your guns. I also think a skybox changer would be really cool (For instance like the galaxy sky box on csgo that you can use if you have a menu that can load it). I also think a chat box for cheaters in your game would be super cool, like if anyone is using chods cheats in that game you can message them or something. And last byt not least, downloadable configs from forums so people dont have to copy down settings all the time. 

Thank you for reading. If you are thinking about Purchasing chods cheats, I hope this gave you some extra information you can use!

banner4.png.a1fe0d6ce6b729197450b27fa42abbd2.png

Edited by HydraAkaCyrex
Old one sucked lmao

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2019 at 11:21 PM, HydraAkaCyrex said:

I also think a chat box for cheaters in your game would be super cool, like if anyone is using chods cheats in that game you can message them or something.

I agree this would be cool but it would also be a huge security hazard so it most likely will never happen.

• Administrator

Yes, first of all we don't know what your name is in the game, the cheat doesn't collect-store-share such info.

The game itself doesn't even have raid text system in place. So it would be hard to do so.

But understandably not many people like to group up with other hackers, as they don't like revealing themselves.

Thank you for the nice review!

On 3/30/2019 at 12:21 PM, HydraAkaCyrex said:

Negatives: The Cheat is amazing but the menu contains useless features that are not even supported for the game/ For instance the server browser, and the stat tracker. 

Those features were made for other games and not EFT. Since all the game cheats use the same client its still there.
Thanks for the review.