EFT CHEATS ALWAYS OFFLINE ON WEEKENDS

BWN

fair enough my man i can understand that the man needs his off time.  I'm just salty cause i was gonna make more footage promoting these cheats in case u havn't noticed ive gotten a good number of people to buy off this site due to my vids on youtube  

14 minutes ago, BWN said:

fair enough my man i can understand that the man needs his off time.  I'm just salty cause i was gonna make more footage promoting these cheats in case u havn't noticed ive gotten a good number of people to buy off this site due to my vids on youtube  

Don't forget to use your referral link ;)
https://chods-cheats.com/clients/referrals/

I'm subscriber not so long time but I noticed the same which cause me salty as well :(

The explanation is that this game make me scary as I play without cheese... I'm to afraid of losing equipment, its probably some psychological issue :D whatever the only think which works for me and make me enjoy to play is to play with cheese... Any one has the same issue?

1 hour ago, mrLovaLova said:

I'm subscriber not so long time but I noticed the same which cause me salty as well :(

The explanation is that this game make me scary as I play without cheese... I'm to afraid of losing equipment, its probably some psychological issue :D whatever the only think which works for me and make me enjoy to play is to play with cheese... Any one has the same issue?

Don't worry you're not alone. I like to hoard gear (collect and keep) so I don't really like to go full kit on a raid... I sometimes scav in for fun :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrLovaLova said:

It's called gearfear

• Thanks 1