EFTC / CC Review

insteinsworld

Review

Keep in mind, opinions are purely based on my own experiences with CC for EFT. 

Positive and negative aspects of the cheat are purely said in neutrality, and does not neccecarily reflect nor apply to/for others.

General:

In general, the cheat works as expected. Their system of anti-detection seems to be updated regularly. CCUI/CCmenu is 

more than simple enough for people to understand. Includes a variation of options for one to play around with. Forum is active

and very friendly. CCstaff are also very supportive and in general, very decent and understandeble.

Negative points, mostly fall towards neutral/positive and are seperated in categorys to be used as suggestions for future builds.

Positive:

• Simple, yet advanced.
  • Great rate of undetection.
  • Very good support.
  • Safe mode.
  • Great community.

Neutral:

• Fair amount of downtime. Not to be complained about as it is 

always compensated for. Most of the downtime probably reflects back on

safety issues regarding detection. Some is also caused by private matters, which 

is certainly allowed. One can't be best all day every day can one now? ? 

• Wallhack is fully functionable, but messy at times when one also uses it as a loot finder.

Negative:

• Not able to run old builds of cheat if cheat is disabled. (could be policy related afaik).
  • Some lack of customization options regarding aimbot.
  1. Smoothness
  2. Locks onto EFT friends (This option exists)
  3. Locks no matter what distance. (could maybe be regulated at same distance as WH)
  • Price is a bit steep.

Conclusion:

Overall both the cheat, and the community does have a very 'well done' feeling to it.

The biggest piece I personally find missing is more to be picky about, but hey; that's

probably a positive thing, innit? ?‍?

Please comment as I certainly think I forgot something I would agree on. Also feel free to correct me. Have not played around with all settings yet.

--

Best Regards, 

IW

Edited by insteinsworld
  • Thanks 1

Hey, thank you for the review.

1. Not able to run old builds of cheat if cheat is disabled.
This is for the security and needed as you could get banned otherwise. That means allowing you to use old builds would make no sense.

2. Locks onto EFT friends

There is a friendlist which gives you the option to disable locking on friends.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

Hey, thank you for the review.

1. Not able to run old builds of cheat if cheat is disabled.
This is for the security and needed as you could get banned otherwise. That means allowing you to use old builds would make no sense.

2. Locks onto EFT friends

There is a friendlist which gives you the option to disable locking on friends.

Ayes - I saw the friendtool. Was under the impression it was other CC users. Did not have the ability to add my friend from tarkovs list. 

This I will certainly recheck when it's up agian. Thanks.

IW

• 1 month later...