Derpomat

Tarkov renew price ?

i used this cheat last year, renewed it 3times for 14.99. started using again in late december where price was 14.99, now prices are 18.99.

why were prices raised anyways ?  are you discouraging purchase?

Edited by Derpomat

On 3/6/2019 at 9:10 PM, Derpomat said:

i used this cheat last year, renewed it 3times for 14.99. started using again in late december where price was 14.99, now prices are 18.99.

Price would've been increased because it's continually updated & requires time to check features etc aren't detected. The game isn't cheap.

14 hours ago, Aaron said:

Price would've been increased because it's continually updated & requires time to check features etc aren't detected. The game isn't cheap.

yeah. but to play 1/2 of Standard acc for 1month of cheats is a bit absurd.

Maybe it is time for Chod to consider releasing ESP only version for a more reasonable price.

On 3/6/2019 at 2:10 PM, Derpomat said:

Price was 18.99 way before December.

On 3/6/2019 at 10:10 PM, Derpomat said:

If you bought it for 14.99 you can always renew for this price if you click on the renew now button in manage purchases.

11 hours ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

If you bought it for 14.99 you can always renew for this price if you click on the renew now button in manage purchases.

Not true.

renew1.jpg

renew2.jpg

• Thanks 1

does 4$ really matter? kinda feel like if people buy a game for 45$, a safe cheat like chod going up by 4$ sshouldn't raise much concern

5 hours ago, coupe said:

does 4$ really matter? kinda feel like if people buy a game for 45$, a safe cheat like chod going up by 4$ sshouldn't raise much concern

it kinda matters to me, i play on Standard acc.

You playing on a standard account or not does not lower the quality and safety of chod's cheats. If you want to get it for any cheaper there are giveaways every once in a while, and while being a supporter you get access to more giveaways and a 10% off any cheat while subscribed.