Sign in to follow this  
Cacoso12

Few questions before buy

Hello! 

I want to know is this cheat is secure to use to ROE cause i read that they HDWI ban, is that right?

By the way, is safe to use and it is online and operative usually? or it is down munch times?

Undetected from the beggining of the cheat or was detected in the past?

34 minutes ago, Cacoso12 said:

Hello! 

I want to know is this cheat is secure to use to ROE cause i read that they HDWI ban, is that right?

By the way, is safe to use and it is online and operative usually? or it is down munch times?

Undetected from the beggining of the cheat or was detected in the past?

Hey, I've been using this pretty much since Chod's release without a ban 😉 The cheese is NOT detected however you will be banned fast if you abuse it due to in game reports and a lot of players recording gameplay and sending evidence to tencent... and yes they do HWID ban you!

I've seen a lot of posts on steam recently with clips of players blatantly using WH & AimBot so I would expect these will get banned very soon!!

If you use the cheese wisely you be cool 👍

5 hours ago, billyWhiz said:

Hey, I've been using this pretty much since Chod's release without a ban 😉 The cheese is NOT detected however you will be banned fast if you abuse it due to in game reports and a lot of players recording gameplay and sending evidence to tencent... and yes they do HWID ban you!

I've seen a lot of posts on steam recently with clips of players blatantly using WH & AimBot so I would expect these will get banned very soon!!

So its undetected since realease. The wh have any lag or all perfect?

15 hours ago, Cacoso12 said:

So its undetected since realease. The wh have any lag or all perfect?

Everything runs sweet for me bud! No lag with ESP! As far as I'm aware there has been zero detections since release, as I said above I've been using myself with NO ban as yet... however, there will allways be a risk of a ban when using any cheat, no cheat is 100% safe....

GoodLuck 👍

On 3/7/2019 at 4:25 AM, billyWhiz said:

hey. How many hours did you play with cheat?

Haven't you ever got a banned?

4 hours ago, senail said:

hey. How many hours did you play with cheat?

Haven't you ever got a banned?

Hi Senail, I cant say I know how many hours I've used? must be 200 hrs + I guess?  I have had bans from using other providers prior to Chod's release however.

As mentioned above, Chod's hack is NOT detected. It's how you use it that will trigger a ban.

I assume if you are constantly reported for cheating Tencent will investigate your account for suspicious activity...remember also that the majority of players will report you just for the he'll of it and unfortunately this game suffers from D sync, lag High ping so spectating legit players can also look suspect...so report button is spammed!

Always play smart when using the cheat, play as if you are being spectated and you should be fine 😎

Please see link for additional tips 😉