Ark Survival Evolved

Faceless

I play occasionally when my friends and I get bored of our other games but it gets boring very quickly when playing public servers and logging on every day to being raided while you were offline. And then ORP servers are just a mess because people will join and place a 1x1 base and never log back in so their buildings can't be demolished until their timer runs out and you can't find a decent place to build :(

Edited by WRG

11 hours ago, WRG said:

I play occasionally when my friends and I get bored of our other games but it gets boring very quickly when playing public servers and logging on every day to being raided while you were offline. And then ORP servers are just a mess because people will join and place a 1x1 base and never log back in so their buildings can't be demolished until their timer runs out and you can't find a decent place to build :(

That's not a problem ;)

i play, i was on ps4. i hosted a few servers with 10x stats and custom drops the donations paid for it self after a couple months of steady players. but then i moved back to PC. and i got the ARK for pc. i would love to play it or maybe join a custom server if you got one or even a cheat i know there is a cheat for it just never tried it

was 2x alpha owner on pvp official. passed all metas since 2015 :) from 600% dmg gigas, thru quetzes with autoturrets, turtle meta, pachyrhino meta, undermeshing and underbasing autos especialyl thos ethat came on center and with abbe climbing pick, tek vs turrets meta, draining with flashbangs, reaper undermshing meta , to latest para platform c4 noclipping and 270% speed build with godly flak to c4 everything. this is where i stopped playing. dk anything about extinction an dnew metas tho, and i will not bbe coming back, due to too much social obligations to tribemembers vs too little real playing when u lead dozens of ppl...

it is the best game that I played in survival genre, 7k total hrs in multi accts prove that i got my moneys worth hahah

Edited by gnjisa

32 minutes ago, gnjisa said:

was 2x alpha owner on pvp official. passed all metas since 2015 :) from 600% dmg gigas, thru quetzes with autoturrets, turtle meta, pachyrhino meta, undermeshing and underbasing autos especialyl thos ethat came on center and with abbe climbing pick, tek vs turrets meta, draining with flashbangs, reaper undermshing meta , to latest para platform c4 noclipping and 270% speed build with godly flak to c4 everything. this is where i stopped playing. dk anything about extinction an dnew metas tho, and i will not bbe coming back, due to too much social obligations to tribemembers vs too little real playing when u lead dozens of ppl...

it is the best game that I played in survival genre, 7k total hrs in multi accts prove that i got my moneys worth hahah

Damn that's a lot :D
I only got about 1k playtime.