I take my hat off to Chod and his team!

Blyatokov

Hi guys, just want to share my thoughts of the EFT cheese.

First of all, this is the first time I purchased and used a cheat and I was highly sceptical if this site here is serious or just some kind of scam. As it turned out, this is the place to go if you’re looking for some awesome cheats.

To the cheat itself:

ESP 10/10

It works absolutely flawless and the customization optiins include everything you can ask for. The only thing you are in need of getting used to, is the slightly displaced position of players when you’re looking through a scope. But due to the fact that EFT renders „2 pictures in one“ while looking through a scope I won‘t blame anybody for that except of BSG ?.

Aimbot 10/10

I only used it three times so far, whenever I encountered a blatant cheater who obviously played with it as well. Survived 3 times and killed the other cheater, so it seems to be superior to the aimbot of other competitors -> High Score.

All other features?

Never used em, so can’t say anything about em.

Downtime 10/10

Might be surprising to some of you guys, but this is the thing I really love about the cheat in combination with the compensation you get if it’s down. Chod and his team really seem to take care about their customers and try to prevent them from getting caught. 

And this really isn’t as easy as it sounds. I‘m pretty sure that BSG tries a lot to „get us“ and even though the cheat sometimes seems to be down without any reason, it’s down to safe you guys. There might have been a streamed update or some BSG offset-mess-around, who knows, just stay calm guys and don’t annoy the team with eta questions or stuff like that... Analyzing and coding can take some time...

To to sum it up in a nutshell:

In my opinion Chod and his team are doing an awesome job! Thank you guys!

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Blyatokov said:

First of all, this is the first time I purchased and used a cheat and I was highly sceptical if this site here is serious or just some kind of scam.

What made you think it's a scam? Do you think there's some ways for us to make it not look like a scam? If you have any input in this, I'd like to hear it!

1 hour ago, Blyatokov said:

I really love about the cheat in combination with the compensation you get if it’s down. Chod and his team really seem to take care about their customers and try to prevent them from getting caught. 

We truly do. We don't like the downtime either, but some stuff needs to be done to ensure safety.

1 hour ago, Blyatokov said:

In my opinion Chod and his team are doing an awesome job! Thank you guys!

Thank you for the kind words and the honest review. Have fun at CC!

14 hours ago, Nijo said:

What made you think it's a scam? Do you think there's some ways for us to make it not look like a scam? If you have any input in this, I'd like to hear it!

Hi Nijo, actually there’s nothing you can do better imo. 

It was just me being a bit sceptical based on stuff I heard from some friends. Don‘t know which provider they chose, but one of them got banned instantly and the other one never received what he paid for. 

But after I googled chods-cheats (Trustshop) and checked the forum, I was pretty fast convinced that this is some serious stuff here:

- polished website

- good forums 

- good Customer Support 

- compensation 

- shoutbox

- etc

That‘s the stuff that makes newcomers like me feeling safe about it. Would recommend this to anyone of my friends who’s looking for the good stuff.

On 15.02.2019 at 17:24, Nijo said:

Что заставило вас думать, что это афера? Как вы думаете, есть ли у нас способы сделать так, чтобы это не выглядело как мошенничество? Если у вас есть вклад в это, я хотел бы услышать это!

I confess I thought so too! because little fresh information and comments, Add new photos or videos from new locations such as Laboratory clearly add courage to future buyers.