EFT Feature Showcase

WRG

Attempting to get on with the GFX team here at Chod's. Threw this together very quickly so feel free to let me know what I can improve on!

Edit: I know I left out the misc section and didn't show off custom ESP colors. Will possibly touch up this video and add those bits after some feedback.

Edited by WRG
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Lopo said:

so what exactly is safe mode? i saw he turned it off. I'm fairly new to this lol

Like @sofly1911 said, safe mode just prevents you from using rage features. If you feel confident enough to hide the cheat while playing then you can disable it but it just allows you to use all features in the cheat instead of just the not so rage like features.

2 minutes ago, Muro said:

Awesome vid, but how do you get your game to run that smooth? Mine stutters every time I face a raider or player in labs.

What kind of hardware are you working with? My PC isn't the best it could be but it's not lacking power by any means. I'm currently running with an i7-8700k overclocked and a RTX 2070ti overclocked.

Just now, TrueSlav said:

well done :D

Appreciate it. Waiting on Paladins and Hybris to come back online so I can make a video on those as well. You should check out my RoE showcase as well:

Edited by WRG

Just now, WRG said:

What kind of hardware are you working with? My PC isn't the best it could be but it's not lacking power by any means. I'm currently running with an i7-8700k overclocked and a RTX 2070ti overclocked.

Oh wow mines not even close! I've got a EVGA 1050, 8gb of DDR4 ram, and a AMD Ryzen 3 1200 4 core

4 minutes ago, Muro said:

Oh wow mines not even close! I've got a EVGA 1050, 8gb of DDR4 ram, and a AMD Ryzen 3 1200 4 core

There is your problem, EFT isn't optimized for shit if we're speaking frankly. I honestly get better frames with graphics on medium-high than I do on lowest settings. You could also look up a few guides online for changing PC settings to get better performance out of games. I've never had an AMD graphics card before so I can't help you with details but I know GTX cards have the nVidia control panel which allows us to fine tune a ton of stuff to help with performance/graphical fidelity.

Edit: Do you also get these frame drops while the cheat is NOT injected? Or is the cheat drawing the ESP causing the frame drops?

Edit2: I'm going to bed soon but there are plenty of people here who are more than capable of assisting you. I'll be on tomorrow if nobody has replied by then and I'll try to help you out. Might have to do some research on AMD cards first though xD

Edited by WRG

3 minutes ago, Muro said:

Just now, WRG said:

There is your problem, EFT isn't optimized for shit if we're speaking frankly. I honestly get better frames with graphics on medium-high than I do on lowest settings. You could also look up a few guides online for changing PC settings to get better performance out of games. I've never had an AMD graphics card before so I can't help you with details but I know GTX cards have the nVidia control panel which allows us to fine tune a ton of stuff to help with performance/graphical fidelity.

my sys is 9900k@5,2-4,8ghz, rtx2080@2055mhz, 16gb@3600mhz

and im not even close to have 50% grafic utilization and not even 25% cpu utilization

have an vid of it here: https://chods-cheats.com/forums/topic/17351-weird-fps-behavior/

2 minutes ago, TrueSlav said:

my sys is 9900k@5,2-4,8ghz, rtx2080@2055mhz, 16gb@3600mhz

and im not even close to have 50% grafic utilization and not even 25% cpu utilization

have an vid of it here: https://chods-cheats.com/forums/topic/17351-weird-fps-behavior/

That's honestly strange af. I play on all high settings with the 3 check boxes at the bottom turned off and I still get a solid 120 frames because the game limits it there. I know certain spots on certain maps will cause huge drops because of various reasons tho. For example, one spot on Interchange during a certain time of day there are light rays coming in from the ceiling and tons of particles floating around which are trying to be rendered and it just murders my FPS. But still just goes to show how beastly of a PC you have and you still have frame rate issues because the game isn't optimized.

3 minutes ago, WRG said:

That's honestly strange af. I play on all high settings with the 3 check boxes at the bottom turned off and I still get a solid 120 frames because the game limits it there. I know certain spots on certain maps will cause huge drops because of various reasons tho. For example, one spot on Interchange during a certain time of day there are light rays coming in from the ceiling and tons of particles floating around which are trying to be rendered and it just murders my FPS. But still just goes to show how beastly of a PC you have and you still have frame rate issues because the game isn't optimized.

yeah but its getting better with every major update + wipe same with BFV rtx in the beginning was shit now i get solid 60-80 frames with rtx ultra on rotterdam :D

EDIT: with vsync on i get 144 fps on certain spots what you mean with 120 fps limit?

Edited by TrueSlav

Just now, TrueSlav said:

yeah but its getting better with every major update + wipe same with BFV rtx in the beginning was shit now i get solid 60-80 frames with rtx ultra on rotterdam :D

Not even sure why I got an RTX to begin with. I don't even have the ray tracing enabled. Went from a 1060 3gb to a rtx2070 just because I got a good deal on it. I'm not sure if the rtx2070ti is more powerful than a gtx1070ti or if it just has ray tracing support.

Just now, WRG said:

Not even sure why I got an RTX to begin with. I don't even have the ray tracing enabled. Went from a 1060 3gb to a rtx2070 just because I got a good deal on it. I'm not sure if the rtx2070ti is more powerful than a gtx1070ti or if it just has ray tracing support.

had 1060 6gb and sold it for 275€ a few months ago so i went for the 2080 ^^

On 2/17/2019 at 10:49 PM, WRG said:

Yes the rtx2070ti is more powerful than a gtx1070ti.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Xpi locked this topic