Would you pay for a Black Desert Online cheat?

Chod

Would you pay for a Black Desert Online cheat?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay for a Black Desert Online cheat?

• Yes
    • No

Considering just how awfully p2w the game is. Yes i would. But thats dependent on what kind of cheat it is. It has to be actually useful. I cant tell you what that would be, because i dont know whats possible in the game and what isnt. If it anything like in WoW, only bots will be possible. And those really arent the most tasteful type of cheese

3 minutes ago, SongBird said:

Considering just how awfully p2w the game is. Yes i would. But thats dependent on what kind of cheat it is. It has to be actually useful. I cant tell you what that would be, because i dont know whats possible in the game and what isnt. If it anything like in WoW, only bots will be possible. And those really arent the most tasteful type of cheese

In this game it is possible to implement many interesting features:
- Speedhack ( for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSLU2o3opgY  )
- animation speed
- 0 k/d on skills
- player teleport
- WallHack on kips and players and etc
- autolooot

This game is absolutely a chore to play for me, it's just boring (You do the same things for hours) and time-consuming, completely not my type of game. Gonna be a downvote from me I'd rather see the development of a different cheat.

• 2 months later...

i like the idea ! but like everyone else i dont very understand how to cheat in mmorpg , except speedhack , autoloot , we would need something very usefull , like an automatic ultra fast combo (personalizable) , since this is pretty much what bdo relies on (make the perfect and fastest combo to clean mobs / kill people before they kill you)

some bot option like autoloot , auto potion if 

esp like player AP/DP/HP/LVL

what i mean is we would need something gamechanger , autoloot , most people already have pets or you can buy from the market kinda easely with ig money or from event , speedhack.. depends on the speed , a good horse is extremely fast now , and there is griffon too

well just curious what you could add

Edited by superguigui971

1 minute ago, F̲a̲c̲e̲l̲e̲s̲s̲ said:

A bot would probably not be what we are aiming for.

I see! I personally think an ESP for a MMO is useless, perhaps not for BDO, i can't say i have played that game much. But i used to have a botting empire in WoW, and being able to farm gold, materials etc while sleeping is awesome!

I think speedhacks etc will get you banned pretty fast, and if i remember you can't really do much fun in MMO's except bot.

I have 4k hours in bdo they are really fast with banning botters/hackers. I had used a paid bot for a couple days and about a month later i had been banned for botting those couple days.

If you did end up making a cheat for bdo i would 100% get it.

• 5 months later...