MY ESCAPE FROM TARKOV REVIEW 01/28/2019 (approx. 5 months)

ThatPipingGuy

(hope i posted this in the right place lol)

My review of this will be on the cheese itself. I have used other sites and have been met with multiple bans, these sites will not be named as i believe this site is the way to go.  I have decided to submit a review of the EFT cheese after almost 4 months as at first i was skeptical with this product . Now as far as the cheese itself goes,  its about everything you could ask for and i have been pretty happy with the results, ESP and AB work just fine, Multiple features within to adjust you configs.  There are also new features that arrive and features that are unsafe that get taken down.  Although there may be other cheeses out there Chods has been doing a great job with being undetected and disabling before detection.  Yes there are down times but being compensated for the down time, to me makes up for that.  I AM NOT PAYING FOR A CHEESE, I AM PAYING FOR BEING UNDETECTED.  That is the way I have been viewing it, so all in all if you are looking for a nice cheese with good customer support and for undetection then Chods is the way to go.  As far as customer support goes, Submitting a ticket after becoming a supporter i was met with some issues that led me being unable to use the cheese.  I received a reply and my problem was fixed within 1 day.  There are bugs that occur from time to time but they have been doing a decent job at fixing them.  For the price of the cheese this is the way to go in my opinion as of today; AND as of today i have gone 5 months without detection.  

MY REVIEW AS OF 01/28/2019:

(no ban after 4 months)

-CHEESE: 8/10

-CUSTOMER SUPPORT: 8/10

-DETECTION STATUS: 10/10

*REVIEW: 8.6/10

SUMMARY:

Great product, Compensated downtime , Good customer support and well worth the money.

RECOMMENDATION:

Yes I would recommend this product, be smart with your product though as THERE IS ALWAYS A RISK.

TIPS:

Patience is the key,  Forums is a great place to chat with others

HAVE FUN EVERYONE!!!!!   

On 1/28/2019 at 5:47 PM, ThatPipingGuy said:

As far as customer support goes, Submitting a ticket after becoming a supporter i was met with some issues that led me being unable to use the cheese.  I received a reply and my problem was fixed within 1 day. 

You received quick support and things were fixed right away so why the 8/10? 

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 11:44 AM, sofly1911 said:

You received quick support and things were fixed right away so why the 8/10? 

Sorry for the late reply,  imo if someone were to look at my review i wouldn't want them to expect customer support right then and there as if it were a 24/7 live chat type of support.  Although Chods does an absolute great job with their customer support, i believe that a system in which contacts the customer the same day would constitute a 10/10 with no further improvements needed.  Essentially the same reason why i rated their Detection Status a 10/10 as i have not had any problems with detection. Anything less than a 10/10 to me simply means that there is some type of room for improvement.  Please not that i am not saying that i unhappy as i am extremely happy with this product, This is nothing more than a  honest review.