Chanas

Hybris review

After using hybris for a good amount of time now testing it with every weapon and situation i can give you my honest review.So hybris just eliminates your recoil by drawing a the recoil pattern for you. 

How effective is it then?    Well in my opinion its pretty perfect to be honest the cheat is designed to be used when crouched but the coder has told me that standing up is on the list (Thanks @Crookzie ❤️)

So is it worth buying?   Short answer yes. It doesnt cost very much, its being actively developed to make it better than it is. In my opinion the best weapon/s have to be the ak and LR, Ak is the hardest weapon to control in the game but with HYBRIS anyone can do it.

Will it make a noob a god?  Well if you have gamesense then yes, absolutely, but only if you have gamesense because rust is all about it. :) 

(And no it doesnt have a menu/GUI)

Edited by Chanas
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Chanas said:

After using hybris for a good amount of time now testing it with every weapon and situation i can give you my honest review.So hybris just eliminates your recoil by drawing a the recoil pattern for you. 

How effective is it then?    Well in my opinion its pretty perfect to be honest the cheat is designed to be used when crouched but the coder has told me that standing up is on the list (Thanks @Crookzie ❤️)

So is it worth buying?   Short answer yes. It doesnt cost very much, its being actively developed to make it better than it is. In my opinion the best weapon/s have to be the ak and LR, Ak is the hardest weapon to control in the game but with HYBRIS anyone can do it.

Will it make a noob a god?  Well if you have gamesense then yes, absolutely, but only if you have gamesense because rust is all about it. :) 

(And no it doesnt have a menu/GUI)

Thank you for the kind words, it's nice to see a review about Hybris ❤️

• Like 1

Nice review, and if you think the ak recoil is bad try moving to the side while standing with the m249. If you shoot like that it's almost impossible to hit anything.