wrecknerds

Personal Opinion

For people considering buying this hybris. This cheat reduces your recoil but does not totally eliminate it, so if your hope was to find something that pretty much reduced it to almost nothing then you got the wrong thing. It's easy to use if you follow the directions carefully. The price is a little to high in my opinion coming at around $17 USD a month just for a recoil reducer. For someone that has the money and just is not good at managing the AK spray then this will work decently for you.

All in all, it's a decent cheat 7.5/10 UPDATED: 9/10

If you have any questions feel free to ask.  

After playing with it a bit and talking to the coder for Hybris, the lower ingame sens you have the better the cheat will work, 0.2 is the best so you have to up your DPI to make it feel normal, however my DPI cant go that high so I set my ingame sens at 0.5 and it shoots better, all in all the higher ingame sens you have the worse its gonna shoot, until that is fixed.

Edited by wrecknerds
Changed my mind about the score I feel it deserved.

That last bit there is important for the future customers to know thanks. I have been interested in getting back to rust and i think i soon will now that theres a reliable cheat to use.

1 hour ago, sofly1911 said:

That last bit there is important for the future customers to know thanks. I have been interested in getting back to rust and i think i soon will now that theres a reliable cheat to use.

Yeah I figured others should know because that could make them not like the cheat if they did not know about that.

In my opinion what makes this better than others is the good pattern it has. I've owned about 4 providers now for these kinds of cheats(macro's) but this one has surpassed the other 3 purely because of the recoil pattern.