Any paintball players?

InjunWhoCould

7 minutes ago, PsychoticWendigo said:

I play and used to work at Paintball Mirabel in Quebec. 

Gear is : Shocker RSX, Custom made pump, 2 Tippman 98 customs, one of which is modded to shoot as fast as the shocker, a pistol, Ninja SL 4500  with Pro V2 regulator and finally, Dye Rotor R2.

I just got an SL2 4500 77. How are they in the field, anything to look out for? Also, I have a Spire 3 but was looking at a Dye Rotor as a backup, whats your opinion on that?

18 minutes ago, InjunWhoCould said:

I just got an SL2 4500 77. How are they in the field, anything to look out for? Also, I have a Spire 3 but was looking at a Dye Rotor as a backup, whats your opinion on that?

I have a 65, find it good as i have long arms, not sure about 77, always seemed a little bulky if i'm being honest, just depends what you want to play, i wouldn't suggest it for speedball.

As for the R2, i like it alot, it's fast and it hasn't jammed once on me, and even if it did, it has the anti-jam trigger to fix that, would recommend it.

5 hours ago, PsychoticWendigo said:

I have a 65, find it good as i have long arms, not sure about 77, always seemed a little bulky if i'm being honest, just depends what you want to play, i wouldn't suggest it for speedball.

As for the R2, i like it alot, it's fast and it hasn't jammed once on me, and even if it did, it has the anti-jam trigger to fix that, would recommend it.

Thanks!