Hybris

Xsycotic

Anyone else excited for the upcoming release of Hybris Recoil? By Chod Cheats 

I for one cannot wait, I'm extremely excited for the cheat along with the fact that It also supports two other games not just one. The pricing seems fair and I plan on buying it as soon as It comes out and releasing a review for it after I use it for a day or so. 

Considering It's going to be supporting Rust, PUBG, and R6S I expect something super nice made by the developers of the cheat, I for one cannot wait till It's release? Anybody else leave some feedback below ❤️weaw.jpg.a76df1fed23616638021313ef3f0af7e.jpg

Im fairly excited since recoil scripts got banned on everything other than logic mice which really killed the game for me because I hate getting lasered by aks when I just want to have fun on battlefield servers, also didnt know they work on rs6 pretty interesting 

On 1/10/2019 at 2:04 PM, Xsycotic said:

Gotcha, but it’s planned so when it releases it’ll definitely be a worthy buy. Any ETA on its release?

They won't give a good ETA but they actually gave out a plan for two big games. That alone is making me excited, since Chods don't give out ETAs! I'm hoping the hybris will be one package, meaning you can switch between all three games. That would make it extremely popular imo ??.

18 minutes ago, Gamer1130 said:

They won't give a good ETA but they actually gave out a plan for two big games. That alone is making me excited, since Chods don't give out ETAs! I'm hoping the hybris will be one package, meaning you can switch between all three games. That would make it extremely popular imo ??.

If It was a 3 package It would be amazing.