got Overwatch banned CSGO

genti147

Suh guys,

unfortunately i got overwatch banned after a game against 4 obvious cheaters.. that got me mad and i was on my supreme rank up..

after i got 98 or 99 points and i didnt do any dmg but still got overwatched?

any tips or does anyone know why tf that happend?

btw was my smurf so not that big of a deal

I would suggest watching some overwatch on youtube, like from Warowl or someone of the likes. You can find moments where they're pretty unsure or they can tell by slight details. Learn from other's mistakes and take them into account. I would suggest taking the L if you feel it's gonna be obvious. Better a loss in a game than a loss of a game, you know what I'm saying?

• Thanks 1

You get overwatched because people reported you and then people that partipate in the overwatch reviewed them and deemed you to be guilty. Playing on anything that isnt very legit config is pretty obv to most outside viewers and people who literally watch hackers all the time. Its especially noticeable if you use silent aim because your bullets will hit literally before your cross hair will move. Even if you are versing other hackers that one match wouldn't be the one that got you banned it could have been a match you played months ago that you had your config turned up just a tiny bit.

best tip: turn off esp, turn off any silent aim, turn your fov down to literally like .2's or .3s thats the best way to not get overwatched, I would recommend using a radar that way you know the general direction of the enemies but not the exact spots makes it less likely for you to do sketchy things

Edited by AyyLmaoM8
added tip

18 hours ago, AyyLmaoM8 said:

You get overwatched because people reported you and then people that partipate in the overwatch reviewed them and deemed you to be guilty. Playing on anything that isnt very legit config is pretty obv to most outside viewers and people who literally watch hackers all the time. Its especially noticeable if you use silent aim because your bullets will hit literally before your cross hair will move. Even if you are versing other hackers that one match wouldn't be the one that got you banned it could have been a match you played months ago that you had your config turned up just a tiny bit.

best tip: turn off esp, turn off any silent aim, turn your fov down to literally like .2's or .3s thats the best way to not get overwatched, I would recommend using a radar that way you know the general direction of the enemies but not the exact spots makes it less likely for you to do sketchy things

That is a good tip by using radar instead of esp. I feel like what's the point in cheating if you can't use some of the features but the radar and small fov still has advantage over the enemy!

Edited by Gamer1130
Typo