RRlv

Status

So im looking forward to try this badboy out, but i checked status and it unknown at this moment, so i want to get real answer, am i safe to buy it? Detected or not

6 minutes ago, RRlv said:

So im looking forward to try this badboy out, but i checked status and it unknown at this moment, so i want to get real answer, am i safe to buy it? Detected or not

It is unknown currently because there have been some people that have been banned. They have not put any more info if theyve been rage cheating or not so I assume that is why it is unknown. The cheat itself is constantly updated. I would be cautious and keep an eye on the status and forums! :) If your too impatient like I can be, you can buy it and legit cheat. :P

18 minutes ago, Gamer1130 said:

It is unknown currently because there have been some people that have been banned. They have not put any more info if theyve been rage cheating or not so I assume that is why it is unknown. The cheat itself is constantly updated. I would be cautious and keep an eye on the status and forums! :) If your too impatient like I can be, you can buy it and legit cheat. :P

Are you using cheat atm? If yes, than probably these who got banned were rage cheating or were cheating too obviously..

3 hours ago, RRlv said:

Are you using cheat atm? If yes, than probably these who got banned were rage cheating or were cheating too obviously..

I am not using cheat atm. That is what I am assuming. I try to cheat as legit as possible. :D

24 minutes ago, skill2bereal1 said:

i use it atm. I used it yesterday and the day befor all day and iam fine. i always only use the ESP....

Always good to seem legit :P

You can check the monthly news. The monthly news explains everything. Chod and his team are working on getting us the community a safe and reliable cheese. It will take some time. I am sure you already know that but i just want to give you that friendly reminder. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KennySpag said:

Yo, do we have a rough ETA on the time when it'll become available again?

Please do not ask for ETAs it is against the forum rules.

Seems this last update was pretty hardcore.  I check daily but I've not seen anything in a month.  Prior updates (i've been inactive for a few months now so excuse my ignorance if its been longer recently) were only taking a few days.  

Looking forward to any progress.  

3 hours ago, tbcar said:

Seems this last update was pretty hardcore.  I check daily but I've not seen anything in a month.  Prior updates (i've been inactive for a few months now so excuse my ignorance if its been longer recently) were only taking a few days.  

Looking forward to any progress.  

Let me shorten the explanation for you, since you were long time gone.

EFT cheese was recreated from its basics, due to a new coding and infrastructure. In the meantime the only promise by BSG delivered on time happened. BattleEye was added. So cheese is now 1) completly new recoded 2) fighting against one of the strongest oponents. Thats why it takes almost half a year, they re-developed the cheese and work around BE. By they I mean Chod alone.
So now you have to hold on, check news section on forum, where you will find monthly updates and cross fingers. Hopefuly we will cheese again.