"Fair"/"Legit" Config for EFT.

Ahtung

1 hour ago, Ahtung said:

Hey there,

Please tell me, what is a "Fair"/"Legit" Config for EFT Cheese.

Comment your offers below and i'll make a config out of it.

ESP must be minimized, Only SKELETONS.

Every configuration is appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ahtung.

Personally what I use a lot is esp of the people with everything but charms selected i believe and then what they have in their pockets and bag. And for aimbot I have silent aim with binding aimbot to mouse 1 and just chill with the loot off until I kill everyone then I'll turn it on also for esp I have Money Medical Keys and other I believe and that's about it 

4 minutes ago, JigglyBuns said:

On the status page it says undetected? Just wondering if anyone knows anything, as I'm wanting to know if i should buy it or not. Cheers.

When they put it as undetected it typically means it is safe at the moment. Remember not to Rage too hard to always remain less detectable. Keep an eye on the status as well. EFT likes to put out a lot of small updates! Good luck!

16 minutes ago, JigglyBuns said:

Ok thanks alot man, also cheers for the quick response. Oh and also, do u happen to know if i use my trial keys if they can ban my main account because the trial keys are from it?

I do not have any information on that. I am sorry! My speculation would be if they are tied to the main account yes, but if they aren't tied or linked with that account then most likely not. I don't think they are issuing HWID Bans to my knowledge.