alucardmgs

cant buy eft hack

9 hours ago, Shepherd81 said:

I purchased it but it says it is still under review. I was a paying customer already, why the delay now?
Btw whats the ETA for respond from support atm?

Just like it was said above. go to store -- manage purchases and click on the renew now button. If you are a recurring member.

I dont think it is but when then it's on their side because of the many transactions in a short time and paypal maybe investigating it.
Idk if you pay for a cheat and after 12 hours you still dont have access you just wonder which chain in their system is taking so long for pressing a "grant access" button.

1 hour ago, Shepherd81 said:

I dont think it is but when then it's on their side because of the many transactions in a short time and paypal maybe investigating it.
Idk if you pay for a cheat and after 12 hours you still dont have access you just wonder which chain in their system is taking so long for pressing a "grant access" button.

its not that simple, what if you used a stolen paypal account, then you get access and few days later chod gets hit by a chargeback and has to spend time and money to fight it.

if you dont want to wait for a paypal payment to clear use a visa card directly on the site.

1 hour ago, xpi said:

its not that simple, what if you used a stolen paypal account, then you get access and few days later chod gets hit by a chargeback and has to spend time and money to fight it.

if you dont want to wait for a paypal payment to clear use a visa card directly on the site.

👍

It is all good. After their staff for granting access responded to my ticket we sortet it out. It was kinda my fault I purchased at a very inconvenient time! But I wouldnt do all the trouble and be upset about it if I hadnt payed with the same paypal before and hadnt been a trustful customer before. It's just the "bureaucracy" behind the process that someone needs to "click" ok in a system before they can grant access even though they know it will be ok. I also think for a company who can ban your account and all your access if you dare try to trick them in a shity way with an stolen paypal account a stolen credit card wouldnt make such a difference! But maybe I go with credit card next time if that speeds up the process! Nough said. Thanks for trying to help. ;) Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone! May the cheese work forever!

3 hours ago, Shepherd81 said:

It is all good. After their staff for granting access responded to my ticket we sortet it out. It was kinda my fault I purchased at a very inconvenient time! But I wouldnt do all the trouble and be upset about it if I hadnt payed with the same paypal before and hadnt been a trustful customer before. It's just the "bureaucracy" behind the process that someone needs to "click" ok in a system before they can grant access even though they know it will be ok. I also think for a company who can ban your account and all your access if you dare try to trick them in a shity way with an stolen paypal account a stolen credit card wouldnt make such a difference! But maybe I go with credit card next time if that speeds up the process! Nough said. Thanks for trying to help. ;) Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone! May the cheese work forever!

Glad everything worked out for you! Support ticket is the way to go about these issues.