Sign in to follow this  
AlkoBudalko

EFT questions

Hey all. I haven't been using chod cheese since the first ban wave (because i was banned :D). i would like to know did the peoople who were also banned and bought the game from the same paypal account had any problems? i am thinking about getting the game again because i do miss it a bit (never tought i would say that), and i would like some advice how to be as safe as possible buying and playing the game again.

tnx in advance

T

I'm on my second account, but I did not use PayPal. You'll just need to clear your browser cookies, create a new email, and make a new EFT forum account. BSG uses an external payment processor and they haven't tied billing info to accounts for the purposes of linking previously banned accounts (yet). So you should be good.

i was hoping to get more that one answer :D but that is ok. I still have in my gmail inbox a message from battlestate " Login attempt from new hardware detected" from my IP. Should i be worried about this or is should be fine. And like i said i know the risk of hacking i just don't wan't to be banned right away without playing that game at all :D

Also how many ban waves were there just one big one or were there more?

Hey, so I'm going to go against the grain with everybody on this one.

I am in the same position, I was banned in the big wave, and yesterday decided to get another account. Creating a new account was fine, but during the pay process, I was being blocked on my debit, credit, and PayPal due to "security issues"... Now I haven't cleared the browser cookies.. but I'm not sure if that would resolve whatever is causing this issue. Sorry for not giving an answer to your question, but just some background info on my personal struggle that seems related to your topic.

Good luck!

Sorry to hijack but could you guys please share some points on how to be be on the safe side. Tried it before and it seemed alright but Im not sure which features are the dead give away and which I can get away with even if the decide to look into my account. Thanks in advance

32 minutes ago, jungz said:

Sorry to hijack but could you guys please share some points on how to be be on the safe side. Tried it before and it seemed alright but Im not sure which features are the dead give away and which I can get away with even if the decide to look into my account. Thanks in advance

There are tons of threads about this.