Paladins cheat status "updated"?Not working![Tested]

SpeedyYT

Help

The status of Paladins cheat has been updated to "undetected".

--------I started the cheat and i did all the processes.

-------------When i got the game launched, while minutes, nothing happend.

-------No menu, i pressed Insert and nothing.

-------I think that they made some mistake updating the paladins cheat status, because isnt working at all.

Thank you for Reading.

:)❤️ 

• Sad 1

I want them to take as much time needed with Paladins and Realm Royale. EAC detects after so long of play time for me and I'm playing as legit as possible. Most times using only esp. I hope it is updated soon, I want it to be cleared and ban free for a week at least. I'm thinking about renewing for longer if I can actually not be detected in 24hrs. Good luck Chods Team! I will be patient! ❤️

9 hours ago, Gamer1130 said:

I want them to take as much time needed with Paladins and Realm Royale. EAC detects after so long of play time for me and I'm playing as legit as possible. Most times using only esp. I hope it is updated soon, I want it to be cleared and ban free for a week at least. I'm thinking about renewing for longer if I can actually not be detected in 24hrs. Good luck Chods Team! I will be patient! ❤️

True.That happends to me too.Good Luck Chods Team.Ho Team!??