vryer1

EFT disable time

I know it's a rule not to ask about the waiting time but I think that people need at least some information about when the hack will be active again since lately (at least since buy) takes almost 2 active days and 3 inactive and the players although it is true that extends the time of use, the fact that this so much inactive time and without knowing when it will return is the biggest of our complaints (correct me if I'm wrong). I hope a little help from the administration for me and for all of us who enjoy your wonderful service. Thanks and best regards

• Confused 1

I do agree to an extent.

I don't like being left in the dark and not knowing leaving myself refreshing the forums every 30 mins to see what's happening. Even a little statement saying "Working On it" Or "Will be down for weekend" Something as simple as that I think would go a long way.

I'm not expecting full paragraphs and hourly updates talking about what's happening and when it will be up and timelines etc because not even the Devs working on it know that information until its done...

But hey that's my 2 pence thrown into the barrel that is what I think anyway, But then again this is 2018 and Opinions don't matter haha😁

Edited by LochBessNessie

8 hours ago, LochBessNessie said:

I do agree to an extent.

I don't like being left in the dark and not knowing leaving myself refreshing the forums every 30 mins to see what's happening. Even a little statement saying "Working On it" Or "Will be down for weekend" Something as simple as that I think would go a long way.

I'm not expecting full paragraphs and hourly updates talking about what's happening and when it will be up and timelines etc because not even the Devs working on it know that information until its done...

But hey that's my 2 pence thrown into the barrel that is what I think anyway, But then again this is 2018 and Opinions don't matter haha😁

Listen and understand what you said "I don't like being left in the dark" if you are left in the dark BSG is left in the dark. 

7 hours ago, Luminosity said:

Listen and understand what you said "I don't like being left in the dark" if you are left in the dark BSG is left in the dark. 

Ye we all understand the less they know the better, but is posting somthing like “working on it” or “will get to it later” really that bad?. As I said we are not expecting hourly updates, well I’m not anyways others may. It’s maybe just a little somthing that could possible lower the numbers of people spamming ETA?!?!? Every 5 mins. 

58 minutes ago, LochBessNessie said:

Ye we all understand the less they know the better, but is posting somthing like “working on it” or “will get to it later” really that bad?. As I said we are not expecting hourly updates, well I’m not anyways others may. It’s maybe just a little somthing that could possible lower the numbers of people spamming ETA?!?!? Every 5 mins. 

Everyone in this community should know we are constantly working on updating, and improving the cheat. I don't think you guys understand that we do give you a little something by putting the cheat status as "disabled/updating," but that isn't enough for everyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

3 hours ago, Luminosity said:

Everyone in this community should know we are constantly working on updating, and improving the cheat. I don't think you guys understand that we do give you a little something by putting the cheat status as "disabled/updating," but that isn't enough for everyone. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

See now that is good! "Disabled/Updating" cause that insinuates it is being worked on, That Is all I personally would like to see. Just loading up and seeing "Disabled" kinda leaves us scratching our heads.

Its just my opinion whether or not it's done does not affect me at the end of the day its the staff's decision and that's final. So I'm just throwing my opinion out there.

If you're here, then you should know that EFT needs to be updated constantly, and is the most stressfull cheat to patch and work on etc. So, don't cry when it's down.

Less is more..... The less Chod and Co divulge the more chance we have of BSG not getting wind of it coming up and possibly throwing another "technical update" into the mix to put a spanner in the works.  I don't understand why its so hard for people to just sit back , wait and when the cheese comes up again just go and enjoy using it. You don't lose time as its reimbursed so you arn't even out of pocket.  Kudos to Chod and Co for putting up with the "we are paying customers its our right to know brigade" I certainly couldn't and wouldn't do it.

• Like 1

i have used the eft cheat for 3 months now i think and i really think they are one of the quickest to update the cheat, and thak god they disable it so we dont get banned. they do all this for you as a customer.