EFT Cheese lol.

flyfire

So my sub ran out 2 weeks ago or so, but haven't played EFT in a month-month in a half, and tried to login today and try the flea market update, etc and my eft account was banned since I last played. 

The only time I used the cheats were when they were online/undetected, only used ESP.

Not crying about this, as I was finding the game quite boring with de-sync anyways, just warning everybody even if you don't rage hack, you can still be banned from simple walls, etc. Probably won't be buying another EFT account for 45$ lol, but definitely will miss the game, and hopefully it becomes something great so I can buy another account.

There was a cheat detection in late October which is what got me and likely got you as well. Detections are different from manual bans where someone visually reviews your account after flagging or being reported (typically after raging). Detections allow banning of anyone that injects. Luckily Chods is not detected often (I think it was the only detection this year) so it was just poor timing for those that bought around that time (like you and me). 

For the person asking if BSG IP bans, they do not currently IP/HWID ban. They ban your EFT account, which allows you to get another if you want. 

1 hour ago, 01010010 said:

There was a cheat detection in late October which is what got me and likely got you as well. Detections are different from manual bans where someone visually reviews your account after flagging or being reported (typically after raging). Detections allow banning of anyone that injects. Luckily Chods is not detected often (I think it was the only detection this year) so it was just poor timing for those that bought around that time (like you and me). 

For the person asking if BSG IP bans, they do not currently IP/HWID ban. They ban your EFT account, which allows you to get another if you want. 

Nah not offen but it is detected right now ;)

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2018 at 8:56 PM, 01010010 said:

I got banned yesturday by the same thing