2 Month EFT Review

Rav3nn

Firstly - Thanks Chod for the amazing work and time to check the cheat during patches.

Firstly i would like to state i don't rage cheat I mainly limited myself to safe mode (ESP & Tried aimbot 2-3 times) I've only once tried auto-unlock from the unsafe settings. I'm not a regular cheater and this is the first time i've brought them.

I haven't had any issues with the cheats and the ESP has been pretty well behaved apart from when using a visor :D The only improvement i could also for at this point in time is a "Custom Filters" for loot and a way to individually remove filtered items (Yeah i know both have been requested already)

All in all. If you are looking to get into cheating chods is your man.

Once bit of advise stay away from the shoutbox if you like your sanity. 

Edited by Rav3nn
  • Like 1

On 11/29/2018 at 11:04 AM, Rav3nn said:

Firstly - Thanks Chod for the amazing work and time to check the cheat during patches.

Firstly i would like to state i don't rage cheat I mainly limited myself to safe mode (ESP & Tried aimbot 2-3 times) I've only once tried auto-unlock from the unsafe settings. I'm not a regular cheater and this is the first time i've brought them.

I haven't had any issues with the cheats and the ESP has been pretty well behaved apart from when using a visor :D The only improvement i could also for at this point in time is a "Custom Filters" for loot and a way to individually remove filtered items (Yeah i know both have been requested already)

All in all. If you are looking to get into cheating chods is your man.

Once bit of advise stay away from the shoutbox if you like your sanity. 

In case you hadn't found it yet-- in the "misc" section of the cheat there's a "no visor" option, which removes the visual effect of the visor and prevents it from dicking with your ESP.

33 minutes ago, im_gay said:

In case you hadn't found it yet-- in the "misc" section of the cheat there's a "no visor" option, which removes the visual effect of the visor and prevents it from dicking with your ESP.

Dear god how did i not notice that... Is it an unsafe option? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...